+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Are you thick or stupid Darren Moore?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I will the team on every match Whicka regardless of whoever is in charge. Never booed in open match play but as always, say what I think when not in play. There can’t be an inquest as quite simply we have to go up - we have the best squad so it just needs the OGS touch! Whilst it’s too early to be calling for any head to roll, we must ensure it’s not too late if our prospects of promotion get worse. We need a win on Friday ideally but can’t lose and if serious about promotion - nothing less than 6 points from next two home games. Top three teams are consistent so begs the question why we are not. Injuries and games keep coming is an excuse - others have worse injuries to key players and Leeds have less time to prepare for us than we had on Saturday hence the utter bollox from DM.
    Sorry don't understand the last sentence. We haven't played Leeds yet away. We haven't lost that game yet away. So why make his excuses relevant to that game? You know what we may just win it. What them if the god that is Bielsa uses that as an excuse? Is that Bollox?
    When BD took over last season he had the OGS touch as you put it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Sorry don't understand the last sentence. We haven't played Leeds yet away. We haven't lost that game yet away. So why make his excuses relevant to that game? You know what we may just win it. What them if the god that is Bielsa uses that as an excuse? Is that Bollox?
    When BD took over last season he had the OGS touch as you put it.
    The point, I was making was that BM said Sheff U was a game too far as we played QPR on the Tuesday. Well - Leeds are playing QPR tomorrow then have one day less to prepare for the match against us. Comments work both ways therefore, so it must be an even further match too far for Leeds! Can't have it both ways!

I pray we do win it and for my sins, I will be there willing the team on. After Pardew, most managers would have had nothing to lose especially as the pressure was more or less off, as it was obvious we were going down albeit a miracle was needed. Lets not beat around the bush - the appointment of DM was based on sentiment and more important the cheap cheap option - for sure he would have been offered less than half of what Pardew was on. That said, why would he or anybody else with very little management experience have turned the job down.

Is Bielsa a God? No but to be fair with their squad compared to ours - he's done a bloody good job, and Leeds have consistently played good football. You can't knock that even though, I don't like his morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Indeed you have.
    Every time we have a bad result you appear as if by magic like the shopkeeper in Mr Ben.

Just to put this in perspective. Yesterday was the first time we haven't scored at home for 14 months.
    Now it's twice absolute garbage so called manager GET RID FAST

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    Now it's twice absolute garbage so called manager GET RID FAST
    After watching that pathetic display last night with a pathetic team selection - Moore is both tick and stupid!!!

PS - It was not a game too far for Leeds was it BD with one day less to prepare than us last week ( your comments ) and they were full of speed, intensity and energy last night. Think before you open your stupid trap!!!! Gayle on the wing again so perhaps Murphy or Montero will be full backs against Ipswich!!! Like the three at the back which took you two months to decide it was not working - perhaps against Hull at home you will decide a 4-3-3 is as useful as a spare prick at a wedding!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)