+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: OT. The Andrew Marr Show.

PS - my business is doing well too so roses in the garden!

Come on Nige!
    Last edited by baggieal; 13-05-2019 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    PS - my business is doing well too so roses in the garden!

Come on Nige!
    Glad to hear that Al.

What line of business are you in?

Al is the clock making business Mick. He is always winding people up on here! Sorry Al, couldn't resist that. LOL

Farage’s lot will probably finish top of the pile in the Euro elections, but so what? I saw some opinion poll figures recently which had dear old Nige top of the list with his Brexit (hahaha) ‘party’ but only because the ‘Remain’ supporting parties are splitting that particular vote. If you added up the percentages for the Remain parties the total is more than that for the Nigel crew. That gives validation for the call for a second referendum.

Anyway, Nigel Farage, The Pied Piper of Brexit, leads the country to the cliff edge then clears of to be at the side of his new mate Trump, that says all you need to know about ‘Good old Nigel’. Now he’s back but hopefully to no avail. My hope is that enough MP’s will finally come to their senses when the ‘no deal’ scenario reappears and just vote to repeal Article 50 and be done with with it all. My second choice is that second referendum which I am confident that Remain would win and who could then argue that it is not democracy?

COYB, at least we can agree on that!

I'm certainly coming around to holding a second referendum Kett. As the people have already told us through the ballot box that they want to leave the EU, so in order to honour democracy, the only question that we should be asking the people is whether they want to leave with a deal or without a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    I'm certainly coming around to holding a second referendum Kett. As the people have already told us through the ballot box that they want to leave the EU, so in order to honour democracy, the only question that we should be asking the people is whether they want to leave with a deal or without a deal.
    I don't understand how anyone can come to that viewpoint. Considering the last referendum was basically a decision as to whether to leave with a deal or to remain. Where has no deal come from? It's basically come from Leave campaigners who have moved the goalposts.

Don't forget, Farage told us all we would get 'a great deal' before the referendum. Now he's saying people didn't vote for a deal.

We should really be asking whether people are happy with the deal that has been negotiated. If not, then we should remain. Anyone who advocates 'no deal' has no idea how our economy or international trade works.
    Last edited by WBA123; 14-05-2019 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Thing is - no one has an opinion with you as all leavers are idiots and when Farage sweeps the board - what next, they are all idiots as well! Must be the majority are idiots! Personally, I could not be bothered to vote but to say one person or party is a lier over another is crap. Corbyn hates the Jewish who are lovely people - he gets cozy with terrorists and comes out with crap! How long do all those uni students need to wait for free uni fees which got so many young kids on his side - 2059? Corbyn is so thick he would not know where the money comes from to fund it!

Pity our experienced HRK is not playing tomorrow as being a proven international player he would scare Smith and Terry
    s hitless! 😭
    I can't deal with your level of stupidity any longer. You are clearly a simpleton.

All the best Al.

Whatever you do, whichever way you vote PLEASE PLEASE vote- spoil it but VOTE

Remember the sacrifices of previous generations to give you this chance

Spoil it but please don't boycott the election

Lol. I think 123 has sucked up all the agenda hype over the past two years.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    I don't understand how anyone can come to that viewpoint. Considering the last referendum was basically a decision as to whether to leave with a deal or to remain. Where has no deal come from? It's basically come from Leave campaigners who have moved the goalposts.

Don't forget, Farage told us all we would get 'a great deal' before the referendum. Now he's saying people didn't vote for a deal.

We should really be asking whether people are happy with the deal that has been negotiated. If not, then we should remain. Anyone who advocates 'no deal' has no idea how our economy or international trade works.
    How is it that you had a different voting paper than me? Mine definitely said Leave the EU or Remain in the EU. Could you please explain how you managed to get a voting paper that said to leave with a deal or remain?

I just want a straight answer by the way, no bull****, just tell me what your voting paper stated?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)