+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wednesday it is then!

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    As far as I can see, Alan Hardy has taken away a printer - nothing else - anyone seen him take anything else? A hold-all? Carrier bags? "...understood..." and "Nottingham Live has learned..." are about as much as the EP knows or pretend they know and dare to say without actually inventing any more gossip - and they are THEIR words, no quotes, no names, someone says they have seen him take a printer - nothing else - but that's enough for the EP to elaborate on. Yet another "Fake News" item from a newspaper pretending to be ITK, it's false reporting and unreliable.
    Cant really rely on the Nottingham post when it is printed in Birmingham for up to date local news they make countless errors on all topics.

BBC Radio Nottingham are saying Hardy has spoken to them about a deal being completed “soon”.

With everything AH has been saying i’d think it is wise to be cautious he still has a few days to throw a spanner in the works !

Quote Originally Posted by Evesham Pie View Post
    Old, maybe. ODD definitely.
    They were obviously shooting some very ill-advised b-roll for cutaways on a news feature on Hardy either last summer or the summer before.

“Just look wondrously around the stands, Alan. Now just imagine it, one day that stand over there will be full of fans waving inflatable cocks and laughing at you.”

A song for everyone just in case....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4kzGhDEURA

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Cant really rely on the Nottingham post when it is printed in Birmingham for up to date local news they make countless errors on all topics.

BBC Radio Nottingham are saying Hardy has spoken to them about a deal being completed “soon”.

With everything AH has been saying i’d think it is wise to be cautious he still has a few days to throw a spanner in the works !
    In fairness, even knowing the history of the 'Red Rag', I would still take their word over 'Radio Red' and the BBC.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 22-07-2019 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Fariness?

May I suggest that it might not have been an accident that the tweet made AH look like a bit of a twit?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345