+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Trump

... Snobhead 2, you got it at last! It's got f all to do with any western leaders; it's just the muslim civil war in slow motion. Never forget the medaeval 'community ' structure where both religious and war lords have a grip on control over their uneducated masses - much like the Roman catholic church in past days, but with more sinister outcomes for those failing to adhere to the word of the Prophet (but which version?). 10 generations may be about right; in that time their eye-for-an-eye might have slimmed down their population a bit ...

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Born as a baby boomer, one of the things that has puzzled me most of my life is how such an evil person, coming from low beginnings, as Adolf Hitler came to rule an entire nation.
    Why did people not perceive his evil intentions, his ego-driven ambitions? Why on earth did they vote for him? He promised jobs, fixing the economy and making Germany great again.
    Now I can see just how he did it because Trump is following the same pattern.
    Godwin's Law was formulated by attorney Mike Godwin, former general counsel for the Wikimedia Foundation, in the 1990s, and states:[4]

”As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."

First past the post sid, congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Godwin's Law was formulated by attorney Mike Godwin, former general counsel for the Wikimedia Foundation, in the 1990s, and states:[4]

”As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."

First past the post sid, congratulations!
    I knew some plonker would come up with that debate-wrecker but I'm surprised it's you, Laxative. I would have made comparison with Mugabe - just as nasty, but not as far-reaching and the Trumpster doesn't have Mugabe's good bits

Born as a baby boomer, one of the things that has puzzled me most of my life is how such an evil person, coming from low beginnings, as Adolf Hitler came to rule an entire nation.
    Why did people not perceive his evil intentions, his ego-driven ambitions? Why on earth did they vote for him? He promised jobs, fixing the economy and making Germany great again.
    Now I can see just how he did it because Trump is following the same pattern.
    The difference is that in Hitler's time Germany was on its knees, bodies were on the streets dying of starvation.
    35 years ago I worked with an old German guy and I asked him how could you follow someone like Hitler?
    His reply was when there is no work, no food and no hope and someone comes along promising work and food and provides all of that then peop!e believe. Until you are in that situation you don't know what you would do.
    The treaty after ww1 humiliated Germany and left them destitute leaving the door open for the likes of Hitler to come to power.

I knew some plonker would come up with that debate-wrecker but I'm surprised it's you, Laxative. I would have made comparison with Mugabe - just as nasty, but not as far-reaching and the Trumpster doesn't have Mugabe's good bits
    I didn't bring up Hitler's name did I sid?

In other news.
    Remember Nick Sandmann Sid?

The white high school kid who was keel-hauled by CNN for 'disrespecting a Native American war veteran'?

His family was threatened, his school was forced to close due to death threats - all because of fake news from CNN and MSNBC.

Caring, sharing Lefties, or hate-filled bullies?

His family sued for $800 million and have just agreed a settlement.

Great news eh?

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    In other news.
    Remember Nick Sandmann Sid?

The white high school kid who was keel-hauled by CNN for 'disrespecting a Native American war veteran'?

His family was threatened, his school was forced to close due to death threats - all because of fake news from CNN and MSNBC.

Caring, sharing Lefties, or hate-filled bullies?

His family sued for $800 million and have just agreed a settlement.

Great news eh?
    Classic Whataboutery - you have been reading way too much Russian propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... cynical me says the Russians will be handed ths 2 x black boxes ... and guess what, it'll be engine failure or pilot error ...
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51055219

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Classic Whataboutery - you have been reading way too much Russian propaganda.
    Call it what you like. Sid never misses an opportunity to stick the boot into us Right Wing Waffenn SS members.
    Lefties walk around farting Fabreze and are pious, caring sharing bastions of free speech and tolerance.

Its. only fair to bring these things up 😁

I think everyone knew that to be the reality from the moment the news came in that the 'plane had 'crashed'

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast