+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- What an absolute pillock this man is!

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    There's always that possibility.
    The other possibility is that you're losing the plot and call anyone who disagrees with you a lefty, even when they've previously stated they vote Conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Yes I had noticed. But surely the US markets should be doing better since they are so far away and haven't had any cases apart from repatriations yet, plus their positive thinking president is giving them exactly all the optimism they want, no? Not like those boring realistic countries like China, European countries and Australia.

Plus can I just say to anyone who thinks this is an storm in the teacup, don't bitch about it on NCM, go all in on buying stocks, and when this overblown fake news media event has finished, just cash in when they go back up again. Easy.
    2-4 months time US stocks will outpace all others - wait and see, that's why your second paragraph is spot on .... speculate a few bob and join the ranks!

The other possibility is that you're losing the plot and call anyone who disagrees with you a lefty, even when they've previously stated they vote Conservative.
    Apologies Driller .... I had forgotten you are one of us.

Most Americans? Does that mean you're willing to bet who wins the most votes (rather than electoral college)?

50 quid slapped on the table by me if so!
    O.K. my incorrect wording - whatever. Trump will get re-elected ... end of.

Apologies Driller .... I had forgotten you are one of us.
    I was talking about Magpie Mania and possibly Bushwacka!

Poor English ...... Should be "Oh wise one"?

Anyway author of books for young boys, stick to the fiction you know. I'm afraid you've spent too long amongst young kids to understand what makes a leader of men. So assuming if most Americans shared your view then the Don has no chance of getting another four years? This in effect means WHEN he gets re-elected in November you will view the American's who got him elected as dumbasses? Well we have our little bet don't we eh? I don't think you seem so confident now the time approaches and the LW Dems have failed countless times to dislodge him. Get this into your head old lad, the Left will never take over in the UK or the US and I've told you this many times. You didn't reply to my last offer so I'll try again ..... Want to up the bet to £50 youth? Beaumond House will accept your cheque with thanks.
    You asked for this so here it is. Stick to stone-crushers, old feller. I await your apology.

What’s the Difference Between “O” and “Oh”?
    BY ARIKA OKRENT MAY 7, 2014
    Getty Images
    GETTY IMAGES
    O say can you see … that this line begins with an “O” and not an “Oh”? “O” may seem like just an old fashioned way to write “Oh,” but it actually has a slightly different meaning. Consider some other famous O’s: O Captain, my captain, O Pioneers, O Come All Ye Faithful, O Canada, O Brother Where Art Thou, O ye of little faith, O Christmas Tree. These are all examples of what’s known as the vocative O—it indicates that someone or something is being directly addressed. When you say “O Christmas tree” the “O” means you are talking right to the Christmas tree. The rest of the song bears this out. (Your branches are lovely! You’re always wearing that dress of green!) Same for “O Canada” and pretty much any anthem. The words to your school song probably go something like “O [alma mater], your campus is beautiful, and we think you’re great.”

“Oh” has a wider range. It can indicate pain, surprise, disappointment, or really any emotional state. While “oh, man!” could mean a number of things, “O man!” means “hey, you there … you man over there.”

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    You asked for this so here it is. Stick to stone-crushers, old feller. I await your apology.

What’s the Difference Between “O” and “Oh”?
    BY ARIKA OKRENT MAY 7, 2014
    Getty Images
    GETTY IMAGES
    O say can you see … that this line begins with an “O” and not an “Oh”? “O” may seem like just an old fashioned way to write “Oh,” but it actually has a slightly different meaning. Consider some other famous O’s: O Captain, my captain, O Pioneers, O Come All Ye Faithful, O Canada, O Brother Where Art Thou, O ye of little faith, O Christmas Tree. These are all examples of what’s known as the vocative O—it indicates that someone or something is being directly addressed. When you say “O Christmas tree” the “O” means you are talking right to the Christmas tree. The rest of the song bears this out. (Your branches are lovely! You’re always wearing that dress of green!) Same for “O Canada” and pretty much any anthem. The words to your school song probably go something like “O [alma mater], your campus is beautiful, and we think you’re great.”

“Oh” has a wider range. It can indicate pain, surprise, disappointment, or really any emotional state. While “oh, man!” could mean a number of things, “O man!” means “hey, you there … you man over there.”
    Sid I’ve just spent the last hour going back through old post to check when you last had something interesting to say, I’ve given up now though as I’m unable to come up with anything, bore off !

The death rate outside of China, is 0.7 percent, according to the WHO, so perhaps caution, but not panic should prevail.

Will 14 days self isolation become the new " sickie" of choice ?

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    The death rate outside of China, is 0.7 percent, according to the WHO, so perhaps caution, but not panic should prevail.

Will 14 days self isolation become the new " sickie" of choice ?
    Surely the death rate overall is the rate of deaths in cases with outcomes, in which case it's 8% globally at present. So many numbers being thrown around like confetti at the moment though making it hard to know what's really what.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Surely the death rate overall is the rate of deaths in cases with outcomes, in which case it's 8% globally at present. So many numbers being thrown around like confetti at the moment though making it hard to know what's really what.

We are all going to die, but please, let me see Notts at Wembley before the end.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast