+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Match possibly off against Brentford....

Small sidenote, I'm actually really dissapointed that we aren't playing tomorrow. Yes we would have probably lost and all that but after the buzz of midweek I was really looking forward to us playing again. The weekend just isn't the same, especially in these times, without the Millers to enjoy or despair over come 3pm on a Saturday. Forgetting all the pluses and minuses of the situation, shame.

Luton game off. To be rearranged. God knows when.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Luton game off. To be rearranged. God knows when.
    May 4th ?
    Only free date left ?

I don't understand how the virus has hit us this hard given other clubs have bugger squads and less issues.....

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    I don't understand how the virus has hit us this hard given other clubs have bugger squads and less issues.....
    Each club has a 25 man squad. We feel as though our squad is smaller due to the amount of injuries.

All it takes is one person to bring it into the club and it can spread. We have had 2 breaches with covid getting in. Some have been fortunate and had none, some 1. With transmisiblity how it is it is easily done.

never mind we can all be bluebirds ,tykes, potters and rams fans tomoz instead.

Don't let us down lads!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    I'm glad we haven't got a BUGGER squad. I'm sure we'd get points deducted for that 😉

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I'm glad we haven't got a BUGGER squad. I'm sure we'd get points deducted for that ��
    But possibly a grant from the council

It will probably mean playing four games between two weekends say...
    Friday night, Monday, Thursday, Sunday.
    It might require moving an already scheduled fixture back or forward 24 hours to accommodate it.

Best solution is utilising the international break as others have said. Southgate will have to postpone Smudges international debut.

These missing games can have a weird effect

If those just above us don’t pick up points then we are going to have 4 games in hand on some of them and it will look more comfortable

But if they pick up points then we are going to have to hit very good form to make up the gap.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast