+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: EFL Appeal Derby County Independent Panel Decision

For the Wednesday panel we need a Miller who hates them and docks them 24 point for being pigs.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Foskett - High Court Judge
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Foskett

Mesher - Forensic Accountant
    https://www.tempest-fa.com/who-we-are/geoff-mesher/

Sturman - Criminal Barrister
    https://www.jimsturmanqc.com/
    WanChaiMiller, I like the sound of a forensic accountant being involved, bet he can find anything corrupt through the books.

As for the other two or indeed all three when it comes to finalising the punishment, if founded, what do they know of the EFL rules or the correct punishment for any offence committed if they don't follow football?

Who, shows them the supposed guidelines?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    WanChaiMiller, I like the sound of a forensic accountant being involved, bet he can find anything corrupt through the books.

As for the other two or indeed all three when it comes to finalising the punishment, if founded, what do they know of the EFL rules or the correct punishment for any offence committed if they don't follow football?

Who, shows them the supposed guidelines?
    Presumable the rules are laid out in EFL Regulations. They will need to read up and apply them.

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance...--regulations/

Not sure why they would they need to know football to apply the rules? But what makes you think they dont know football?

For the Wednesday panel we need a Miller who hates them and docks them 24 point for being pigs.
    Hmmmm a Miller who hates Wednesday?🤔 good luck with that 😉😂

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Hmmmm a Miller who hates Wednesday?🤔 good luck with that 😉😂
    Lol. Brian who phones Praise or Grumble could chair. Brin could set the points deduction.

Dunt matter who is on the panel all i know is Derby waint gety a points deduction and if they did it would be for next season so we still need to finish above em.

[QUOTE=WanChaiMiller;39742692]For the Wednesday panel we need a Miller who hates them and docks them 24 point for being pigs.[/

Lol
    Aye and proudly wearing Ladapo,s match worn shirt
    Last edited by flourbasher; 28-03-2021 at 06:28 PM.

Lol. Brian who phones Praise or Grumble could chair. Brin could set the points deduction.
    I'd have em on -12 for this season and another -12 for appealing but, to start next season.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Dunt matter who is on the panel all i know is Derby waint gety a points deduction and if they did it would be for next season so we still need to finish above em.
    If found guilty as charged it should always be in the season the offence took place.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I'd have em on -12 for this season and another -12 for appealing but, to start next season.
    And another 12 points to relegate them to the National League.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast