+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Toon v Villa

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    When the VAR picture came up I genuinely thought that's a pen. Wilson's finger tip was maybe Infront the game is becoming a fu(king joke and ruined by a poor VAR setup. What a finish it would of been if we didn't have it.
    They cant let Newcastle get back into the game the PL wont like that, Its pathetic these new laws are meant to allow that penalty to stand but its us who the PL hate so it will just keep happening sadly

One player I think needs replacing is Miggy. I love the lad but he isn't offering enough going forward. I think Fraser or Murphy In his place would offer a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    One player I think needs replacing is Miggy. I love the lad but he isn't offering enough going forward. I think Fraser or Murphy In his place would offer a lot more.
    I agree Almiron has been anonymous today Fraser should have been on for him as soon as they went 2-0 up

Let’s be honest lads at the minute the players on the pitch who are just not good enough
    Richie
    Murphy
    Lascalles
    Longstaff
    Jokelinton
    Almiron

Unlucky lads, apart from an Ings worldy, I thought you played well and Var not the ref was against you but in the end it was a pen for clear handball and wilson was clearly offside.
    Good luck for the rest of the season.
    UTV ✌

We're desperate for some new signings but most of us knew that before the season started

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Let’s be honest lads at the minute the players on the pitch who are just not good enough
    Richie
    Murphy
    Lascalles
    Longstaff
    Jokelinton
    Almiron
    Very true. The last time Ashley failed to invest we had Rafa as manager, now we have Bruce. Unless there’s a good spend in January (not a ‘Joelinton’ spend) then I fear for us this season.

Just let’s roll our sleeves up and go again

Let’s face it we all knew we would be in a relegation fight this season

Thing is we played quite well to be fair but were just stiched up by the awful referee and Var.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Thing is we played quite well to be fair but were just stiched up by the awful referee and Var.
    I didn’t see the game so I can’t argue but we only had one shot on goal, apparently.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)