+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Var....

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It's just going to bring a whole new level of cheating.

Remember the chocolate frog getting his red card rescinded for his kick out at McKenna?
    Who was the Ref that day ?

( Thiinking , it HAD to be Collum. No other BITB would have had the balls to do that to the Huns ? Or am i meringue ? )

Well that's the first controversial VAR decision made ..Celtic denied a stonewall penalty. IMO . But of all the teams for this to happen to. Victim FC !! Gonna be fun and games till season's end,

I see the foreheed got a hat trick for the diets, with two penalties one of which was given by VAR.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I see the foreheed got a hat trick for the diets, with two penalties one of which was given by VAR.
    And one of which the lead-swinging lazy idle shagbag had saved and had to be re-taken.

About an extra ten minutes added with VAR-related fuucking about.

Bleurgh.

VAR has done what it's intended to do already, I see.
    Huns 1-0 down, a yellow card for Livi player so VAR (hun ref) upgrades it to a red.
    As expected, when decisions are all totted up at the end of the season there will be one particular club will have hugely benefitted from VAR. It's only going to favour the hun

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Nae VAR related but I've a memory of King Joey getting a hat trick but still being on the losing side, Fecked if I can remember the details. Searches found nothing ..Anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Nae VAR related but I've a memory of King Joey getting a hat trick but still being on the losing side, Fecked if I can remember the details. Searches found nothing ..Anyone ?
    It was for Hibs in the League Cup final against raselickbyrawaybutbigman.
    Finished 6-3, would've been 75ish?

The weird thing about that was that I played the game in advance with subbuteo and Hibs won 18-0

Then it had no bearing on the real cup final at all.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    It was for Hibs in the League Cup final against raselickbyrawaybutbigman.
    Finished 6-3, would've been 75ish?
    74-75, when Proper Mannies’ League Cup finals were played in October/November. Dixie Deans scored a hat trick for the green basstards.

Ridiculous VAR decision against ST Mirren

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast