+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons v St Mirren

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    Should be happy but I've had enough of watching the dons. Miss most games due to work and when I can tune in I rarely catch the whole match...but I always miss ALL our goals, never miss our opponents. Every. F*****g. Time. Been like that for years. F*****g Jonas.

Anyway, what was Duk's goal like...any good? ��
    Nae luck pal - check the highlights though. Lovely through ball fae Ramirez and Duk chipped the keeper

Good win for Goodwin and the lads , we’ll done . These are the games we should be winning and if we can get back to doing that it gives us a platform to build on from there. Must’ve been a rush job getting the Liverpool boy in for today , how did he look to all those who were at the game ?

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Good win for Goodwin and the lads , we’ll done . These are the games we should be winning and if we can get back to doing that it gives us a platform to build on from there. Must’ve been a rush job getting the Liverpool boy in for today , how did he look to all those who were at the game ?
    Clarkson( Liverpool) looks a proper player, very skilful, good passer and very composed, reminds me a bit of a young Madison. You really need to see his goal - some strike. I know it’s only one game but he looks like the creative midfielder we have been crying out for.

Overall we played a lot of really good stuff. I have a very good feeling about this season

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Nae luck pal - check the highlights though. Lovely through ball fae Ramirez and Duk chipped the keeper
    But to appreciate fully that goal you have to watch the entire move....built out sharpish from the back, into centre circle then the 1 on 1.... was really great to see

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Yeah like the look o Stewart as well - he does seem to give the ball away a bit but I think that's because he's on the ball so often.
    Gave the ball away far too often, I lost count. But he can defend.

Surely Goodwin will be out soon?
    Only four goals against St Mirren, one a pen, when they go down to ten early?
    Fu cking joke.
    Sort it out Cormack min.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Losing the second half against 10 men is really bad.
    Jesus you are a miserable b@stard,no doubt chomping at the bit hoping we would lose so you can start your Goodwin out pish again.

Stay away from ropes.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    But to appreciate fully that goal you have to watch the entire move....built out sharpish from the back, into centre circle then the 1 on 1.... was really great to see
    Will do. Duk looked a bit sluggish up to that point, gutted I missed his moment of quality. We didn't look bad, but still need to up the pace, quicker passing and more movement from the whole team. Richardson looked dangerous on the flank. Clarkson is quality, very comfortable considering he came straight in. Scales was excellent too as was Stewart and McCrorie.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Clarkson( Liverpool) looks a proper player, very skilful, good passer and very composed, reminds me a bit of a young Madison. You really need to see his goal - some strike. I know it’s only one game but he looks like the creative midfielder we have been crying out for.

Overall we played a lot of really good stuff. I have a very good feeling about this season
    Cheers min, I’ll get the highlights inite. It’s only St Mirren but we have really struggled to win these games for probably a couple seasons now, to win so convincingly so early on in season with so many new players can only give us optimism for the season ahead .

Great result today and could have been more
    Early days but encouraging signs for the season ahead
    Scales impressed and Richardson too ,Stewart is a proper captain ach the list goes on well done boys
    I just hope the injuries are not serious and the players are back to fitness the soonest

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast