+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: We all love Warney

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I very rarely abuse anyone! I have over the years stopped abuse at every opportunity even to the extent of banning people for doing it. And to say that you hope that I get through the day without any further upset! What do you mean by that?

Are you presuming that I have a difficult home life? Are you saying that I should go and lay down in a dark room? Or are you just saying something that you know would wind me up?
    I’m sure you’ve been on here long enough to know certain posters, Yes I bit and probably best to ignore other peoples post when they insult but I’m definitely not winding you up or assuming anything.

I know from what you’ve put on here that you’ve had a few health problems, was just ending the discussion seeing that you’re obviously upset over it.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I’m sure you’ve been on here long enough to know certain posters, Yes I bit and probably best to ignore other peoples post when they insult but I’m definitely not winding you up or assuming anything.

I know from what you’ve put on here that you’ve had a few health problems, was just ending the discussion seeing that you’re obviously upset over it.
    WTF are you on about?

Go to a dark room and have word with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    WTF are you on about?

Go to a dark room and have word with yourself.

Not working

FFS guys. Wind it in. Its a message board not a witch hunt. MT has never posted a bad word against anyone on here. Give it a rest you couple of mods that want to flex your muscles on a message board to show you have power over what.. Phttt.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    FFS guys. Wind it in. Its a message board not a witch hunt. MT has never posted a bad word against anyone on here. Give it a rest you couple of mods that want to flex your muscles on a message board to show you have power over what.. Phttt.
    Sorry KTM but I don't see any moderator muscle flexing. Gru said something disparaging about someone who'd been a loyal servant to RUFC and happened to be a close friend of Frog (full disclosure here as I grew up with Matt's Mum and Dad). Frog simply said 'right back at you' to Gru with the sentiment and MT seemed to think (maybe mistakenly) that was abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    Name:  6CDFA011-3DDB-4989-99CE-ECE465F8340C.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  19.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Sorry KTM but I don't see any moderator muscle flexing. Gru said something disparaging about someone who'd been a loyal servant to RUFC and happened to be a close friend of Frog (full disclosure here as I grew up with Matt's Mum and Dad). Frog simply said 'right back at you' to Gru with the sentiment and MT seemed to think (maybe mistakenly) that was abuse.

Said nothing personal against anyone. Know nothing about them apart from being with millers.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Said nothing personal against anyone. Know nothing about them apart from being with millers.
    Yes you did, in your first post on this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    "I hope he fails to get Derby up & he + other 3 join rest of failed managers coaches on scrapheap!"

I'd say that was pretty personal!

You went in to bat for an idiot and he brought you down to his level.

Lesson learned.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast