+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: O/T Glastonbury

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    All genres of new music today there's no depth to it .
    I'm sure our parents said that about our musical faves back in the day!

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I'm sure our parents said that about our musical faves back in the day!

But today there's no music for kids to rebel against to what's happening. It's a woke music industry now.

The pain when people use words they patently don't understand, and therefore have no idea of how to incorporate into sentences. Try and have some self awareness of what you know about, and what you don't. One of the reasons I wouldn't talk about missions to Mars, for instance. If you know naff all, stay schtum.

I caught a bit of The Hu on West Holt, enjoyed it and their set is on iplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    I caught a bit of The Hu on West Holt, enjoyed it and their set is on iplayer.

Avin

But today there's no music for kids to rebel against to what's happening. It's a woke music industry now.
    This comment is hilariously ignorant. In just a few hours window at Glastonbury I probably heard more genres of music than you could imagine from what seems quite a limited worldview. Much mainstream music I find a bit bland and dull, but counterculture is as strong as ever if you know where to look.

Avin

edit... a laugh hu got to be a wind up sound nothing like anything to do with music. Billy Nomates another on this year's glasto were do they get them from!

edit... a laugh hu got to be a wind up sound nothing like anything to do with music. Billy Nomates another on this year's glasto were do they get them from!
    Thank you for clarifying.

Tell you surprisingly who was good Rick Ashley playing drums & singing Highway to hell both done with some aplomb!

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    This comment is hilariously ignorant. In just a few hours window at Glastonbury I probably heard more genres of music than you could imagine from what seems quite a limited worldview. Much mainstream music I find a bit bland and dull, but counterculture is as strong as ever if you know where to look.
    So is yours, if you think the music industry isn't stifled by the woke brigade. I suppose you never saw The Stones doing Brown Sugar live. What a shame, you never will now.
    Last edited by sota; 27-06-2023 at 01:01 AM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast