+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Barnsley v Charlton Athletic

Quote Originally Posted by Braziliance View Post
    Good evening ladies and gents, Charlton fan here.

I just wanted to share my vlog and my thoughts on the game, I did speak to one of your vloggers, Barnsley on Tour who seemed a really nice lad and a couple of his mate, also a few other fans.

Sounds bonkers but I like your club for no real obvious reason and your badge is one of my favourites in the league.

As for the game itself, I'd say the draw was probably fair on reflection and neither team can argue too much. Was surprised we had the ball more as I expected you to be more of a ball playing side but it almost felt like we were the home side at times where you were catching us out. Some better finishing may have caused us some real trouble.

Anyway here's the vlog:

https://youtu.be/F4pnldrs5pc?si=buuAloscWLWlsWXX

Hope you enjoy and good luck for the rest of the season
    Enjoyable vlog. Very honest and fair. I went to Charlton a few times during the 90s and it was always a good ground to visit although I never saw us win there.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Enjoyable vlog. Very honest and fair. I went to Charlton a few times during the 90s and it was always a good ground to visit although I never saw us win there.
    Thank you mate much appreciated.

I haven't seen us beat you yet at home let alone away! Always miss the ones where we get a result

Quote Originally Posted by Braziliance View Post
    Thank you mate much appreciated.

I haven't seen us beat you yet at home let alone away! Always miss the ones where we get a result
    Make sure you're at every game we play you then, you're obviously our lucky mascot 😁

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345