+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 50 of 923 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150550 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

You back then Angers? Who'd have thought all this 'political ****e' - as I seem to remember you calling it - would get such a following?
    Hope you've cleared that field for the celebratory party you promised at Chateau Angry...what time's kick off?

You are really pathetic and should learn to read and understand the meaning of big words like xenophobia. It means the hatred of all foreigners. Read my posts and you will notice that I freely accept the great contribution that many of them make you our society. However, I feel we should be able to turn away those that will damage our society. God knows, we have enough of our own that do that.

How is that xenophobic?

Idiots like you should carefully think before you libel people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    You are really pathetic and should learn to read and understand the meaning of big words like xenophobia. It means the hatred of all foreigners. Read my posts and you will notice that I freely accept the great contribution that many of them make you our society. However, I feel we should be able to turn away those that will damage our society. God knows, we have enough of our own that do that.

How is that xenophobic?

Idiots like you should carefully think before you libel people.
    Well it had been a good and very tolerant debate. I'll stick with my original definition of 'xenophobia' thanks - 'a deep rooted fear and mistrust of foreigners' - and it's not a particularly big word. Of course we should 'be able to turn away those that damage our society'. Where have I said otherwise? My point is that anyone who, during the course of a debate which touches on the matter of migration, immediately seeks to identify immigrants as being synonymous with 'convicted rapists, *** offenders and other non desirables' has a problem and a tendency towards being xenophobic.
    Couple that with your foolish and incorrect criticism of the French border agencies in a previous post and I think you'll get my drift. You intimate that the British alone are being picked on as part of a post Brexit reaction when actually the border with Belgium has been seriously tightened and staffed by the military for some time, and isn't it just possible that with potential terrorist targets such as crowded ferries and the Tunnel that the French are having to be particularly thorough? They might not be particularly organised about it but to describe it as anti-British is just weird.
    Anyway, you feel free to pursue your libel case.

Ooh it's creeping towards that 500, it's like Christmas, I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    You back then Angers? Who'd have thought all this 'political ****e' - as I seem to remember you calling it - would get such a following?
    Hope you've cleared that field for the celebratory party you promised at Chateau Angry...what time's kick off?
    Na still on foreign soil.. The party preparation at Chateau Angry are coming on, I have cleared the bottom field, I think its called Sus*** or something...
    Still stand by my original politics ****e comment as your post was patronising in my view.. I am not really political in any way, just vote as I see the situation at the time regardless of party politics. Bores the poo out of me..

I am working on the menu for the Angry Britex party.. Not much on their for you northeners, not a mushy pea in sight.

'Patronising!'...says the man who equates northern delicacies with 'mushy peas'.
    Tbf, my parents used to be into all that stuff...tripe and onions, ox tail, tongue etc. Wasn't uncommon to find a sheep's head in the fridge which my Mum would then turn into brawn. Never did it for me...I thought it was all 'offal'. Still popular in parts of Europe apparently and got to be better than jellied eels.

Think it's more like waiting for the Article 50 button to be pressed than 'Christmas', Triz. Now we're almost there - only four to go - nobody quite knows what to do. Another leap into the unknown.

You will be back to eating those sorts of things in a few years once Brexit has destroyed our economy Mangara... all you can afford will be Northern Food. There is the most compelling endorsement for a Remain vote.

The publicists missed a trick there - a vote to leave is a vote for dining on cows stomachs....the vote outcome could have been so different

I want Swaley to have post 500, wonder if I can rile him again?

Dey took are juubs
    I want Straight bananas
    At least we can spend all the EU monkeys on the NHS
    Brussells can't tell me wot to do now

Swale rarely posts in the morning Adi...where's Manof...when we need him?
    Last edited by ramAnag; 27-07-2016 at 08:41 AM.

Ermigod I'm gonna widdle meself

Page 50 of 923 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150550 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)