+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 148 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Close season transfer targets and possible departures...

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    The only worthwhile move out of that lot would be Bolton, in my opinion. With Evatt in charge they're improving year by year and could well get promoted next time. He already did a great job with Barrow.

Bradford, like their manager, have a bigger reputation than their achievements justify. Wycombe's glory years have probably disappeared out of the door with Gareth Ainsworth. Carlisle won't last long in League One. And I don't think Blackpool will be making an immediate return to the Championship either.

Money talks of course, but with the current ownership and manager I could see Notts catching up and overtaking at least some of these clubs before long, even faster if the aforementioned players stay with the 'project'.
    I fail to see why RR would want to go to a rival L2 club - can’t imagine the pay would be any better at Bradford. L1 makes sense as a challenge, but none of these are a big draw.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    I fail to see why RR would want to go to a rival L2 club - can’t imagine the pay would be any better at Bradford. L1 makes sense as a challenge, but none of these are a big draw.
    Given the source of these rumours appears to be Leigh Curtis, I’d safely assume he’s about to sign a 5 year contract with Notts.

The answer to life, the universe and everything is..........

Cheers gump

Only 150?

We're now accepting pre-orders for a limited-edition coin commemorating our 2022-23 play-off final victory.

Each coin is individually numbered from 1-150 and comes in a special presentation box including a certificate of authenticity.

Click here to pre-order online, or visit our club shop to complete an order form. Prompt action is advised due to anticipated demand.

Coins are expected to be delivered to the club in approximately four-to-five weeks.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...n-coin-310523/

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Only 150?

We're now accepting pre-orders for a limited-edition coin commemorating our 2022-23 play-off final victory.

Each coin is individually numbered from 1-150 and comes in a special presentation box including a certificate of authenticity.

Click here to pre-order online, or visit our club shop to complete an order form. Prompt action is advised due to anticipated demand.

Coins are expected to be delivered to the club in approximately four-to-five weeks.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...n-coin-310523/

Only £35 as well!

2PM Press Conference ...

I think today is the day clubs can officially approach soon to be out of contract players so hopefully we see some news over the next few days.

Apparently Harry Isted is being released by Luton. He was Barnsley's keeper in the playoffs and was very good when we played against him in the national league. I'd certainly be happy if we could sign him but think it might be a pipe dream

I was thinking Christy Pym might be an option but it looks like Mansfield will sign him from Peterborough.

Page 51 of 148 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast