+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 190 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: The funsters

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    He nearly lost it in the pre match interview when he was asked what does he say to the Dundee fans who are underwhelmed by his appointment. 'Underwhelmed is ridiculous' he questioned and went on a rant about how he saved Millwall from relegation. He then said it was ''insulting' to say he got the job because of Strachan by explaining it was Strachan that recommended him.
    McGhee never misses an opportunity to reel off about his experience and blah, blah, blah. But his record as a manager his been patchy - at best! Some may even call it 'Tom Kite'. I'm sure a psychologist would be able to explain what's going on with him.

Still, I'm told he's a big Celtic supporter, so whilst he'll be pleased that his team put up a wee fight today, in his heart hello be deelighted by the inevitable late winner from his beloved hoops.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    McGhee never misses an opportunity to reel off about his experience and blah, blah, blah. But his record as a manager his been patchy - at best! Some may even call it 'Tom Kite'. I'm sure a psychologist would be able to explain what's going on with him.

Still, I'm told he's a big Celtic supporter, so whilst he'll be pleased that his team put up a wee fight today, in his heart hello be deelighted by the inevitable late winner from his beloved hoops.
    its incredible - never heard someone so defensive in my life. i love how he loses it first interview. guy is a self professsor. i am sure he has managed to point out he is the mot successful manager from a dundee team in glasgae. A total tim and a total tit to boot.

dees are doon - mark mghee tried to sell me a computer today - bob and alan they called themselves. then the big man came oot and said - this one is on me shedboy.

I love the glasgae banter...

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    dees are doon - mark mghee tried to sell me a computer today - bob and alan they called themselves. then the big man came oot and said - this one is on me shedboy.

It's the hope that kills you. 9th April anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post

A point against Rangers and you end up drinking pints of paraffin...sore head today 🙈

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    A point against Rangers and you end up drinking pints of paraffin...sore head today ��
    It was Tannadice hospitality mate not DR Noodles or TheAuldHunStand fayre.Unlucky yesterday BTW,plucky springs to mind.

A point against Rangers and you end up drinking pints of paraffin...sore head today 🙈
    Whoosh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    It's the hope that kills you. 9th April anyone?
    Bump

Neil McCann the cocky Hun Pundit set you back 10 years, Agent McIntyre sent you down becauseyou were too proud to accept he came as a 2, McPoke got lucky in the playoffs but you're going down again and no amount of trolling is changing that.

Doon soon. Finished

A point against Rangers and you end up drinking pints of paraffin...sore head today ��
    Its now 4 points and our youth side during the Covid outbreak nearly made it 5,The Terrors have blown the title race wide open this season almost singlehandedly.They say the bookies are very rarely wrong but the ones that had us joint FAVS with the Dees to go doon really need a clear out of their odds makers Peter,FACT with a WASC.

Page 51 of 190 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)