+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 82 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    I've disowned unionist family members' one or 2 wrong un's. But basically **** all unionist.
    Tyhat wee Song is strangely soothing ? Must be my inner child !!!

Now I`m wondering about a statement JG made , or at least " as quoted as saying by P& J " ?

Ramadani didn`t train at La Finca due to passport & visa issues.

He`s been playing in Europe for a few years. He must have a valid passport ?

And he wouldn`t be needing a visa to train is Spain.

Fit`s Ahh Dee ??

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Tyhat wee Song is strangely soothing ? Must be my inner child !!!

Now I`m wondering about a statement JG made , or at least " as quoted as saying by P& J " ?

Ramadani didn`t train at La Finca due to passport & visa issues.

He`s been playing in Europe for a few years. He must have a valid passport ?

And he wouldn`t be needing a visa to train is Spain.

Fit`s Ahh Dee ??
    It's 100% to do we brex****' Ramadani's visa being held up! Bojan hopefully won't have as long a wait, but it could be as late as next Tue 12th until bojan is here, but fingers crossed he'll be here by Friday this week

I thought Ramadani’s visa was approved but they hadn’t returned his passport yet.

Should be ok for after the world cup

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I thought Ramadani’s visa was approved but they hadn’t returned his passport yet.

Should be ok for after the world cup
    It's a right Ramadani ding-dong.

It's 100% to do we brex****' Ramadani's visa being held up! Bojan hopefully won't have as long a wait, but it could be as late as next Tue 12th until bojan is here, but fingers crossed he'll be here by Friday this week
    Dats da facts jack!

How can it have anything to do with brexit when he is from Albania which isn't in the EU?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    How can it have anything to do with brexit when he is from Albania which isn't in the EU?
    Because Albania and in Miovski's case, North Macedonia have agreements with the EU regarding rights to work. Their citizens enjoy the same working conditions as nationals of the host EU country https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizen...s/index_en.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Apart from the fact that both were staying and working in Hungary, the main problem is the total breakdown of just about everything in the UK.

Ask Boris if it has anything to do with Brexit, I'm sure you'll get a straight answer.

I wonder if we will make a new signing in the next few days. Trying to entice creative players is a different challenge to your normal defensive players. Let’s see what we muster up…will be interesting.

"Jim Goodwin has said that Aberdeen are a “great example” of a club who know how to produce their own talent and sell them at a profit."
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...rdeen-27396756

Preparing you for the opposite I see. :-"

Page 51 of 82 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast