+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 518 of 954 FirstFirst ... 18418468508516517518519520528568618 ... LastLast
Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 9536

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I’d rather have a decent pitch & semi decent stadium like Tannadice in the league than whatever they call Hamilton’s ground now.
    And that horrific amateur level pitch.
    Ross County, the DABS, Dunfermline... whoever.
    Anyone but feckin Hamilton.
    Sorry RST, but cannot agree. The pikeys are loathsome and deserve to be in the lower leagues where they belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Ross County are completely pointless. Like a less interesting Hamilton but playing out the North Pole.
    Just as pointless as dumbarton i suppose Really what is the point in them? How many seasons have they played in the top flight in their trophey laden,crowd bursting history? Basically just an excuse of a team for huns who cant get get a ticket to ibrokes to go and watch? Cheer on durranty if he's still there?

I'm getting Deja vu.......

You all sound like Huns, claiming who should be in the league or not.

Ross County deserve to go up.

Hamilton, if they stay up, deserve to stay up. They've produced plenty of good players and will continue to do so. Great youth set up.

We have a death trap ground*, we are a bunch of hammer throwers and have a pitch that sometimes resembles Culloden. Some of you have a cheek slagging off "diddy" teams.

*According to Milne and his Masonic Mates.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

Ross County deserve to go up.

Hamilton, if they stay up, deserve to stay up

Exactly, leagues don't lie

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Exactly, leagues don't lie
    100%.....a cup whether it be straight knockout or home and away you can ride your luck......a league Is the measure, hence some of the teams that have had domestic cup success have obviously won on merit per se, however, also fortune if the draw(s) or one off decisions have gone in their favour.

That aside, AC don’t have a game today, therefore I’ll be cheering on my old club v Hermes and hope results go our way or it is Div 1.

If looking in Sneckers, there was a really nice turnout yesterday to support/pay respect accordingly....I left the White House early prior to I daresay an afternoon/evening of laughter/reflection and drams.

SF

The league lied in 1991 & every year from 2001 - 2012

Dumbarton & Hamilton Accies are two of the oldest clubs in Scotland with a rich history. Ross County are a trumped up teuchter league side. I’m not grudging them their place in the top league, just saying that they add nothing. They leave no impression on anyone. Nobody looks forward to playing them, there’s no grudges, you never meet their fans & if you did, you’d have no idea what their saying & they play in the dark six months a year.

Dumbarton & Hamilton Accies are two of the oldest clubs in Scotland with a rich history. Ross County are a trumped up teuchter league side. I’m not grudging them their place in the top league, just saying that they add nothing. They leave no impression on anyone. Nobody looks forward to playing them, there’s no grudges, you never meet their fans & if you did, you’d have no idea what their saying & they play in the dark six months a year.
    Come on Mason, the more clubs from up here being in the “top tier” is surely better.....they are not a bad side and per capita are probably the best supported club in Scotland, apart from Dumbarton.

SF

Deja vu indeed

The facts haven’t changed. They’re the only club in world football more boring than us, although Milnes not finished yet

Page 518 of 954 FirstFirst ... 18418468508516517518519520528568618 ... LastLast