+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 351 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays games.

The Huns robbed of a 3-2 lead thanks to an absolute shocker of a VAR decision by tonight's referee. How ironic after them bleating about it all week.

Had a feeling Celtic would drop points today but not Sevco too, typical

Still shows the cup game that there is a chance

How FN bad must Dortmund have been when the Huns can't beat Motherwell at Ibrox?. A team they have a record against comparable to Celtic's against us.

A bad but good error by the Wembley organisers to play the song that Liverpool fans sing F... The Tories to at HT in extra time .Well done Andy Robertson as he finally gets a domestic cup winners medal.

funny as it is to see the huns drop a 2 goal lead, that's not good results for us the day

I see the Lichties drew 1-1 to remain top tonight, however having seen none of the game whatsoever, I can confidently predict that Thistle absolutely battered them and should have won by at least 5-1.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I see the Lichties drew 1-1 to remain top tonight, however having seen none of the game whatsoever, I can confidently predict that Thistle absolutely battered them and should have won by at least 5-1.
    Imagine Arbroath fall into the playoffs and get to the final to face The Fun and Claude Whittingham scores the winner. Would that be the most fun-esque thing to happen? I reckon McGoo still has a few fun jokers up his sleeve to pull out before then mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    Imagine Arbroath fall into the playoffs and get to the final to face The Fun and Claude Whittingham scores the winner. Would that be the most fun-esque thing to happen? I reckon McGoo still has a few fun jokers up his sleeve to pull out before then mind you.
    I've got a feeling McGhoo will not be in the hot seat by the time the play-offs come around.

I also think Downdee are gone now. They are looking good for 12th spot.

Celtic miss a penalty, can never rely on these chunts to win when you want them too for our benefit

Ok they are ahead since but still, won't be surprised if they end up drawing

Page 52 of 351 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)