+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 527 of 923 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529537577627 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 9225

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Discussing immigration with a remainer is the equivalent of telling the wife to calm down

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Discussing immigration with a remainer is the equivalent of telling the wife to calm down
    Agreed. You are not allowed to mention immigration.
    They scream about finances, but all the other taboo's surrounding membership are not up for discussion.

Yes immigration is a main cause of the rebellion. The EU has made it that way.
    But everyone with half an ounce of common sense knows, that the no borders policy is fuel for the one state ideology.
    Like it or lump it. It is right up there as major cause of the EUSSR.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Maybe, Adi...but I find the wife is often right.

‘Not allowed to mention immigration’...Tricky?
    What complete nonsense...plenty of scope for a sensible honest discussion on the pros and cons of immigration...though probably not with those who seek to disguise the true nature of their support for Farage/Brexit or the minority that went around attacking and abusing ‘foreigners’ in the aftermath of the Referendum.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Maybe, Adi...but I find the wife is often right.

‘Not allowed to mention immigration’...Tricky?
    What complete nonsense...plenty of scope for a sensible honest discussion on the pros and cons of immigration...though probably not with those who seek to disguise the true nature of their support for Farage/Brexit or the minority that went around attacking and abusing ‘foreigners’ in the aftermath of the Referendum.
    Oh behave.

Whenever the left/Liberals see people not doing as they want, the same bollox comes out. Nazi/bigot/racist scum/little Englander/xenophobe. It doesn't matter if you're a 90 year old grandad. You're still a closet Nazi to them.

Funny though if you close your eyes, you can apply that to those who love the shout loudest attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMra4dyv74w

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Oh behave.

Whenever the left/Liberals see people not doing as they want, the same bollox comes out. Nazi/bigot/racist scum/little Englander/xenophobe. It doesn't matter if you're a 90 year old grandad. You're still a closet Nazi to them.

Funny though if you close your eyes, you can apply that to those who love the shout loudest attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMra4dyv74w
    If the cap fits, Tricky.
    Personally I rarely use any of that terminology but I do find you, of all people, attacking those who ‘shout the loudest’ quite hysterical.

P.S. Talking of those who ‘shout the loudest’...did you see Johnson in Downing Street last night? Anything more hurried, repetitive and less statesmanlike I don’t believe I have ever seen from a senior politician...let alone a PM. He made May look professional!
    Last edited by ramAnag; 03-09-2019 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Agreed. You are not allowed to mention immigration.
    They scream about finances, but all the other taboo's surrounding membership are not up for discussion.

Yes immigration is a main cause of the rebellion. The EU has made it that way.
    But everyone with half an ounce of common sense knows, that the no borders policy is fuel for the one state ideology.
    Like it or lump it. It is right up there as major cause of the EUSSR.
    Tricky we've had an extreme right wing government for nine years now Every election theve spouted about how they will get the numbers down and theve done feck all Don't put all that down to the EU outside EU has gone up 38% in since 2009 This moron we've got now has just scrapped the targets so we will not know how many will be here There's a reason a right wing government will never deal with immigration it's not their interest financially to control it Farage can spout his vile thoughts about about immigration because any body who gets in bed with Trump is a racist

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Tricky we've had an extreme right wing government for nine years now Every election theve spouted about how they will get the numbers down and theve done feck all Don't put all that down to the EU outside EU has gone up 38% in since 2009 This moron we've got now has just scrapped the targets so we will not know how many will be here There's a reason a right wing government will never deal with immigration it's not their interest financially to control it Farage can spout his vile thoughts about about immigration because any body who gets in bed with Trump is a racist
    Extreme right wing for 9 years.. Really? May extreme? Cameron extreme? Not in my book.
    Trump a racist? Proof?

Would you describe Corbyn as extreme left wing?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Extreme right wing for 9 years.. Really? May extreme? Cameron extreme? Not in my book.
    Trump a racist? Proof?

I said government not PM I think it's extreme to make public sector workers pay for debt caused by bankers and the financial services I think imposing a bedroom tax on people who are already at the bottom the pile where finance is concerned I think it's extreme to call a referendum on the EU just to get rid of UKIP and to satisfy a few elitist right wingers If you need proof that Trump is a racist in wasting my feckin time debating with you ffs Yes Corbyn is left wing but being has he's never been in a position to make any laws i never mentioned him

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Trump a racist? Proof?

Can’t argue with you about May and Cameron, AR...although I think they may have been the ‘acceptable face’ of an increasingly right wing Tory Party.
    Proof of Trump being racist is easy though...he’s the ‘man’ who described Mexicans as ‘criminals and rapists’, who said ‘laziness is a trait in blacks’, who - in 2015 - called for a complete shutdown of Muslims entering the USA, who suggested in 2017 that immigrants from Haiti ‘all have Aids’, who was endorsed as a Presidential candidate by David Duke, the one time leader of the KKK and who mocked Senator Elizabeth Warren’s alleged Native American heritage by calling her ‘Pocahontas’.
    Seems pretty conclusive to me, but then this is the same ‘man’ who also considered ‘nuking’ hurricane Dorian so why are we surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Can’t argue with you about May and Cameron, AR...although I think they may have been the ‘acceptable face’ of an increasingly right wing Tory Party.
    Proof of Trump being racist is easy though...he’s the ‘man’ who described Mexicans as ‘criminals and rapists’, who said ‘laziness is a trait in blacks’, who - in 2015 - called for a complete shutdown of Muslims entering the USA, who suggested in 2017 that immigrants from Haiti ‘all have Aids’, who was endorsed as a Presidential candidate by David Duke, the one time leader of the KKK and who mocked Senator Elizabeth Warren’s alleged Native American heritage by calling her ‘Pocahontas’.
    Seems pretty conclusive to me, but then this is the same ‘man’ who also considered ‘nuking’ hurricane Dorian so why are we surprised?
    RA don't waste your time mate

Page 527 of 923 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529537577627 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)