+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 101 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (3)

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    So what can you tell us about the credentials of "DR ANDREW KAUFMAN" who's video you went to the trouble of making sure we knew about.

What level of even basic scrutiny did you give it before sharing?

I've made no argument about censorship, address the questions asked.
    Ha ha.

C'mon John I gave you one on a silver platter.....you know there is a turkey in there and so do I.

Who was it talking about confirmation bias?

At least you did your research.

post 510

Estimated 5000 different types of coronavirus carried by bats worldwide, yikes!

I watched the Kaufman interview. Seems to be summed up as:

- it is impossible to identify for sure whether dead people actually can be accurately diagnosed as dying from Covid.
    - there is doubt whether a coronavirus called Covid 19 exists at all
    - the pharma industry are manipulating the medical professionals to inaccurately label dead people as dying from Covid so as to raise mass hysteria and therefore raise profit margins on finding a cure

Hard for me to follow on account of being a bit thick but did my best. Please correct or add on things I may have missed.

Just wondering, if it isn't a coronavirus and pharma are trying to create a new market, what it is that is hugely multiplying the number of dead people around the world, with very similar symptoms? What do you think might be causing that?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I watched the Kaufman interview. Seems to be summed up as:

- it is impossible to identify for sure whether dead people actually can be accurately diagnosed as dying from Covid.
    - there is doubt whether a coronavirus called Covid 19 exists at all
    - the pharma industry are manipulating the medical professionals to inaccurately label dead people as dying from Covid so as to raise mass hysteria and therefore raise profit margins on finding a cure

Hard for me to follow on account of being a bit thick but did my best. Please correct or add on things I may have missed.

Just wondering, if it isn't a coronavirus and pharma are trying to create a new market, what it is that is hugely multiplying the number of dead people around the world, with very similar symptoms? What do you think might be causing that?
    I am with you on this one raging. I have read through his stuff a few times. Although he is a bright chap and a genuine Doctor, maybe he could be discounted on his field of expertise? Psychiatry? Although he has made contributions to Micro Biology,

Would like your opinion on this though which is a notch up in my opinion, without the wacko stuff you mention above.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/open-l...merkel/5708004

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I am with you on this one raging. I have read through his stuff a few times. Although he is a bright chap and a genuine Doctor, maybe he could be discounted on his field of expertise? Psychiatry? Although he has made contributions to Micro Biology,

Would like your opinion on this though which is a notch up in my opinion, without the wacko stuff you mention above.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/open-l...merkel/5708004
    Wacko stuff mentioned above? You posted the link to the guy! Are you just posting links to stuff so we can then disprove it in the manner that a 9 year old would? Why waste anyone's time with another link?

Good wheeze if you genuinely just want to waste our time though. Cost me a precious 20 mins to debunk Kaufman!

[QUOTE=ragingpup;39489366

Just wondering, if it isn't a coronavirus and pharma are trying to create a new market, what it is that is hugely multiplying the number of dead people around the world, with very similar symptoms? What do you think might be causing that?[/QUOTE]

Great point.

I have heard arguments which suggest that Wuhan and Lombardy, have chronic pollution problems. The stats each year for Lombary were considerably higher than other areas.

Seen a sets of stats which suggest the total number of deaths in the world is not significantly different to other years. Seen stats to dispute it.

In UK according to DHSC stats 28,000 people died in 2014-15 of flu, we have just passed that figure and it will rise but I suppose you could factor in the rather sloppy diagnosis of Covid deaths, which would bring this years figures down.

On a conspiracy site ( yes I do look at them) there was a debate in which someone said deaths by other causes beside Covid 19 for last month had come down. Which suggests that deaths by flu, pneumonia, respiratory were probably being recorded as Covid deaths.

The Stats were not produced nor can I find them, so until they are produced I think we can say it is BS.

* I will have to be honest trying to access stats is a sod. Not my strong point. I was hoping John2 would do a bit of spade work for me!
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 03-05-2020 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Wacko stuff mentioned above? You posted the link to the guy! Are you just posting links to stuff so we can then disprove it in the manner that a 9 year old would? Why waste anyone's time with another link?

Good wheeze if you genuinely just want to waste our time though. Cost me a precious 20 mins to debunk Kaufman!
    Not my intention mate, honest. Genuinely throwing this up to hear peoples opinions.

My hobby horse though is why ban people. I find it sinister as ****. I agree with your points about Kaufman. Any harm done watching his interview? As you mentioned above he has been quoted by Icke. Are we both in a better or worse position to debate with supporters of David Icke now?

I suggest we are in a much stronger position.

Struggling with Bhakdi though.

I am a bit slow processing this stuff, so I will sleep on it.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...es-study-finds

This refers to pollution/ corona link.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Not my intention mate, honest. Genuinely throwing this up to hear peoples opinions.
    This is the problem, if you applied very very basic scrutiny skills you wouldn't need to waste your time or anyone else's spreading potentially harmful misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    This is the problem, if you applied very very basic scrutiny skills you wouldn't need to waste your time or anyone else's spreading potentially harmful misinformation.
    where is the harmful line John? who decides?

Would you say Bhakdi is harmful? If so why?

Please think it though where this is heading.

Page 53 of 101 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast