+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Optimist View Post
    Far more likely to be unnatural selection...

https://expose-news.com/2023/06/23/n...ia-covid-lies/
    Do you really read this? Really?

I particularly like the plea for funds from the anti vax masses:

"The Establishment has tried every trick in the book to suppress the truth and we can no longer continue without your support. The constant attacks are ruining our plans to compete with the mainstream and are now severely affecting our mental health. We want to rapidly expand but only you can help us do that with your financial support & by sharing our articles far and wide. The Permanent Government is trying to destroy us. Currently it's working. So, the choice is yours... Should we now wind down or will you give us the support we need to keep going?"

I hope you've donated a lot of money to help with their mental health issues...

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I thought we were just having a game of adopting each other's position...

How would made up shyte inconvenience me? That makes no sense...

Are you seriously suggesting that I'm the one who has been affected? I appreciate that's a bit of a cheap shot given your health problems, but if you want to see someone who is a victim of Internet carried rubbish you should look in a mirror.

Again, I ask what you think you would gain from an Inquiry. Your current mindset is such that you are only going to accept one answer.
    This ^

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Do you really read this? Really?...
    No. I had one of my staff read it to me.

...I particularly like the plea for funds from the anti vax masses:

"The Establishment has tried every trick in the book to suppress the truth and we can no longer continue without your support. The constant attacks are ruining our plans to compete with the mainstream and are now severely affecting our mental health. We want to rapidly expand but only you can help us do that with your financial support & by sharing our articles far and wide. The Permanent Government is trying to destroy us. Currently it's working. So, the choice is yours... Should we now wind down or will you give us the support we need to keep going?"

As the mainstream media are totally controlled via Blackrock/Vanguard/etc. (not withstanding receiving regular donations from that nice Mr. Gates) I don't blame them for making this appeal. After all, the Grauniad whip out the begging bowl each time you have the misfortune to open one of their dubious climate change links - does that trouble you?

...I hope you've donated a lot of money to help with their mental health issues...
    I hadn't, but now I realise how deeply this would upset you I think I'll chuck £50 in the pot.
    Last edited by Eternal Optimist; 21-02-2024 at 10:08 PM.

The department of truth is rewriting history some would say 😂

https://x.com/davidkurten/status/176...lcvxGrPcIOixGQ

They can't have it both ways.

By this logic, virtually no-one died with Covid during the plandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Optimist View Post
    They can't have it both ways.

By this logic, virtually no-one died with Covid during the plandemic.
    They can do what they want until someone asks them the question why!

Then they don’t have to answer!

None of the funerals happened, 😂

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    They can do what they want until someone asks them the question why!

Then they don’t have to answer!

None of the funerals happened, ��
    They explained why in the video that you linked to. The UK population is aging (as it is most Western countries), which means that the proportion of the population that dies in each year is increasing. As I hope you would accept, the elderly are more likely to die in any given year than a young person.

Look at it this way; which would have the highest death rate per year – the population of an old persons home or the population of a year 7 school class?

You have to ask what life down the Twitter rabbit hole has done to people who, in terms, are expressing disappointment, disbelief and dissatisfaction that the excess death phenomenon isn’t as bad as it seemed before the data was age adjusted.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    They explained why in the video that you linked to. The UK population is aging (as it is most Western countries), which means that the proportion of the population that dies in each year is increasing. As I hope you would accept, the elderly are more likely to die in any given year than a young person.

Look at it this way; which would have the highest death rate per year – the population of an old persons home or the population of a year 7 school class?

You have to ask what life down the Twitter rabbit hole has done to people who, in terms, are expressing disappointment, disbelief and dissatisfaction that the excess death phenomenon isn’t as bad as it seemed before the data was age adjusted.
    So they take off the people from the list that they’re expecting to die and don’t include them in the actual number of people that died?

How far have they converted the figures for?.

Give over with your ravit hole insults.

I may look to most to be a stupid idiot for not believing what the governments and the WHO The Bill Gates foundation or the UN are telling us.
    I’ve given information about links (not all links contained just some) that prove a direct link between sponsorship by some of these people.
    I’ve also proved that the MSM didn’t cover the farmers protests.

Maybe I am!

But what will it make you if what I am saying, relating to and post is correct?

Being called a moron and having my head down a rabbit hole is another way of trying to stop me and others like me from asking questions and bringing things to people’s attention.

Some of the more credible links have been ignored yet that doesn’t count.

Now there is a new system of counting deaths by not including people that have died because they were going to anyway.
    This just weeks before the Houses of commons is debating excess deaths.

It looks like they’ve asked the accountant at Hillsborough to run the rule over them.

One year shows excess deaths as a minus number so to the delight of some families there loved ones returned!

You’ve got to admit it is strange!

Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast