+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 531 of 625 FirstFirst ... 31431481521529530531532533541581 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    To be fair, you have been a bit quiet lately. I was looking forward to detailed, multi quoted, objective view, on why you were wrong to spend the last few years rimming the managers @rsehole.
    why change?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    why change?
    Do you think your Derek is strong minded and good enough as a manager to take us into next season?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Do you think our Derek is strong minded and good enough as a manager to take us into next season?
    Fixed that for you.

To answer your question though, no, his time is up.
    He has done well for the club during his tenure, brought stability and consistency in results, but it is evident that the entertainment is now lacking. I can't even see now what he's trying to achieve, so we need a change.
    The players are now playing with fear and too much cautiousness that it's making it easy to defend against us

Entertainment is NOW lacking?

Bloody hell min

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

To answer your question though, no, his time is up.
    He has done well for the club during his tenure, brought stability and consistency in results, but it is evident that the entertainment is now lacking. I can't even see now what he's trying to achieve, so we need a change.
    The players are now playing with fear and too much cautiousness that it's making it easy to defend against us
    No offence to you but if he has lost the faith of his more loyal supporters then he is finished.

Hopefully a new manager can have a far bigger positive impact on our great club that we support. I really hope it is someone who is far more positive and attack minded in their approach to all matches we play than DM. Most fans now realise what we are currently seeing on the pitch is almost unwatchable so a fresh face as manager will give us all a lift. I personally hope it isn’t someone who has learned from Largs and can identify quality players who will give our team a far better approach and mentality to bigger matches than we currently go through. Maybe someone who can source us players from overseas who could easily show Scottish football how to play the game properly without fear. We are not a great team so it shouldn’t be too difficult to improve our playing team and squad. The challenge is for Cormack to pick the right person who in theory will be his choice of manager.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Bloody hell min
    Aye, about 18 months behind the times.
    At least.

The majority of the dons transfer dealings since 2015 make horrendous reading

Adam Collin
    Paul Quinn
    Simon Church
    Ryan McLaughlin
    Josh Parker
    Jayden Stockley
    Callum Morris
    Wes Burns
    Miles Storey
    Anthony O Connor
    Stevie May
    Chidi Nwakali
    Greg Tansey
    Nicky Maynard
    Dominic Ball
    Stephen Gleeson
    James Wilson
    Chris Forrester
    Tommie Hoban
    Greg Halford
    Curtis Main
    Funso Ojo
    Craig Bryson
    Zak Vyner
    Jon Gallagher

The fact McInnes has this shower for the past 5 years in the top 4 With his negative fitba means he should get global manager of the millennium especially as he’s making it as hard as possible with his transfer dealings lol

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    At least.
    Were we really that entertaining to watch before that?

We had a brief spell in 2017 when we were beating teams by 6 or 7,other than that it’s always been the game management.

Even when we won our first 8 games in 2015 we weren’t that good to watch, the only difference between now and then is we used to go on winning runs and now we are lucky if we win 2 games in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Bloody hell min
    Everybody sees things differently. It's called an opinion.
    There were times that I could see what was trying to be achieved, even if it was unsuccessful.
    The last 3 games have been as bad as anytime under McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    At least.
    As above, I saw and appreciated some things tried to be done, even if it did not work out.
    You may have a more simple viewpoint and easier for you to determine your thoughts.

We need a freshen up, no doubt as I can't see what McInnes will try to do to improve where we are.
    I can accept defeats if there is a strategy to improve the football, but there seems to be a disctinct lack of plan

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Were we really that entertaining to watch before that?
    There were spells in games where we showed we could play good football and the hope was we could start seeing this more and more.
    It's went the other way though

Page 531 of 625 FirstFirst ... 31431481521529530531532533541581 ... LastLast