+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfers & Rumours

A couple in for Wrexham - Luke Bolton from Salford and Jack Marriott from Fleetwood.

Anyone who follows the lower leagues know anything about them?

Not Quite Banging Them In

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Tshimanga signed for Boreham Wood. On loan from Posh.
    If he’s fit, he’s going to bang some goals in for them. He would have been a hell of a bench warmer!
    Not quite been banging in the goals since leaving Chesterfield

No goals in 24 games 🤔👇

2023 → Peterborough United (loan) 8 (0)
    2023– Peterborough United 2 (0)
    2023–2024 → Fleetwood Town (loan) 14 (0)
    2024– → Boreham Wood (loan) 0 (0)

Think he needs a Confidence Boost in non-league 👍

Quote Originally Posted by NottsOnTheUp View Post
    Not quite been banging in the goals since leaving Chesterfield

No goals in 24 games ����

2023 → Peterborough United (loan) 8 (0)
    2023– Peterborough United 2 (0)
    2023–2024 → Fleetwood Town (loan) 14 (0)
    2024– → Boreham Wood (loan) 0 (0)

Think he needs a Confidence Boost in non-league ��
    Totally. He’s back where he started. His level is obviously non league or league two when he’s in form.
    As a sub to come on and create chaos though.l.id take him immediately for us in current situation. Him or Morias? I think he gets the nod from me

Quote Originally Posted by Rez1862 View Post
    I think the owners will view this season as one of consolidation.
    There's no such thing as consolidation in football. You have to strike while the iron is hot. Remember when we lost in the playoffs to Coventry. We were favourites to go up the next season. We were relegated instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A couple in for Wrexham - Luke Bolton from Salford and Jack Marriott from Fleetwood.

Anyone who follows the lower leagues know anything about them?
    Jack Marriott was quite a big name a few years ago at Peterborough but he's slowly dropped down so not really the name he was or what Wrexham will hype him to be, you have to question why they need another striker, haven't they now got 5 in that position?

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Agreed. Even if this Jatta guy, who social media is all over, comes in, he’s not exactly won golden boot so far in his career.
    Got to be something in his locker that the club are interested in. Around 1 in 3 for Viborg..worth a punt for 125k.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Jack Marriott was quite a big name a few years ago at Peterborough but he's slowly dropped down so not really the name he was or what Wrexham will hype him to be, you have to question why they need another striker, haven't they now got 5 in that position?
    Wrexham will be his 14th club and only 29

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    There's no such thing as consolidation in football. You have to strike while the iron is hot. Remember when we lost in the playoffs to Coventry. We were favourites to go up the next season. We were relegated instead.
    That is my mindset as well. We could have a mare next season and regret not taking advantage of where we are now. But I'm not paying the bills so what I think doesn't matter.

I watched Leicester play Swansea the other night, that Daka is absolute garbage….could see Macca playing in that team scoring an absolute hatful, even in the championship. He’d also have Vardy to learn from, similar kind of players.

If Leicester or Boro put in a 3m bid this evening I reckon it’d be good bye 👋

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    A twist in store??
    Like I said earlier!!

Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast