+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 156 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Who needs Parliament?

Name:  0D86FEA0-DC0E-4752-9000-DA44EFA13A04.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  20.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Name:  0D86FEA0-DC0E-4752-9000-DA44EFA13A04.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  20.3 KB
    If you lot weren't such bad losers and undemocratic we could have got on with that list 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    If you lot weren't such bad losers and undemocratic we could have got on with that list 2 years ago.
    Hard to be a bad loser, when you've never actually acknowledge the result of the referendum???

In other news, I thought the Lib Dem move to ''revoke'' was a major boo-boo. While it pulls in that specific section of like minded voters I would have imagined their ''second referendum'' policy would most probably have pulled in more. Seems they agree as they are already back-tracking, (fine tuning???) on a policy they only voted for yesterday.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_vide...QUL_SoU5Wr.mp4

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

In other news, I thought the Lib Dem move to ''revoke'' was a major boo-boo. While it pulls in that specific section of like minded voters I would have imagined their ''second referendum'' policy would most probably have pulled in more.
    That crossed my mind too I have to say.

I partly blame the ERG.

If they hadn't been playing such power games then the deal would have possibly been done and we would possibly have been out. They need to take at least some of the blame.

I presume you include the Prime Minister when you speak of acting in an undemocratic way?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Hard to be a bad loser, when you've never actually acknowledge the result of the referendum???

In other news, I thought the Lib Dem move to ''revoke'' was a major boo-boo. While it pulls in that specific section of like minded voters I would have imagined their ''second referendum'' policy would most probably have pulled in more. Seems they agree as they are already back-tracking, (fine tuning???) on a policy they only voted for yesterday.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_vide...QUL_SoU5Wr.mp4
    I agree about the Lib Dems.

I might have thought about voting for them if they were going for a 2nd referendum but not on a revoke article 50 platform.

I can't vote for Labour and I wouldn't want to vote for the Tories with Johnson & Rees-Mogg under the control of Dominic Cummings.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    I agree about the Lib Dems.

I might have thought about voting for them if they were going for a 2nd referendum but not on a revoke article 50 platform.

I can't vote for Labour and I wouldn't want to vote for the Tories with Johnson & Rees-Mogg under the control of Dominic Cummings.

Loser

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Loser
    I'm presuming you'll be voting for the same candidate you did last time?

Are you glad that your once great party is being run by Dominic Cummings?

Still, there's always Mr. Cameron's book and TV programmes to put the boot in. I remember when you were telling us that we should trust Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    I'm presuming you'll be voting for the same candidate you did last time?

Are you glad that your once great party is being run by Dominic Cummings?

Still, there's always Mr. Cameron's book and TV programmes to put the boot in. I remember when you were telling us that we should trust Dave!
    Soccerman has repeatedly posted "in Dave we trust" and "in Theresa we trust" and to add to that he has always cast his vote in general elections in favour of Anna Soubry as his constituency MP. He's now saying "in Boris we trust"!

Is Soccerman just unlucky or a clueless arsehole?

Have you ever considered that the reason we have gone over three years without getting a good Brexit deal is because there is no such thing as a good Brexit deal? Have you ever considered that the reason so many MPs are being "undemocratic" is that they realise that honouring the "democratic" vote will leave the constituents they represent with a bleak future? Probably not.

Before you respond with "in denial" or "sore loser" don't bother. I am fully aware we are likely to leave on 31st October one way or another, but the real losers will be the lower income families who swallowed the lie that leaving the EU will leave them much better off.

Page 55 of 156 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast