+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 172 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    So your attitude towards his vile opinions is that other peoples are worse. That's a great argument. Two wrongs don't make a right.
    I’m not going to try and change your opinion but I would merely point out that MM himself recognised his opinions were vile, needed correction, did the requisite training and is now recognised by Kick It Out and Show Racism The Red Card as being rehabilitated and is aware of correct equality and diversity.

So your attitude towards his vile opinions is that other peoples are worse. That's a great argument. Two wrongs don't make a right.
    there are far worse out there JJ, thats for sure, i dont see anyone defending his comments but surely water under the bridge now especially after being publicly backed from the kick it out mob?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I’m not going to try and change your opinion but I would merely point out that MM himself recognised his opinions were vile, needed correction, did the requisite training and is now recognised by Kick It Out and Show Racism The Red Card as being rehabilitated and is aware of correct equality and diversity.
    correct

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    there are far worse out there JJ, thats for sure, i dont see anyone defending his comments but surely water under the bridge now especially after being publicly backed from the kick it out mob?
    As I said on the other thread I give up because I can't argue with views that any rational person would see as outdated and out of order. All I will say is that the vast majority of opinions on Facebook back my view and we are in danger of losing a lot of younger fans with this crazy appointment. Something which we can't afford to do.

I think he would be the best candidate capable of taking our club to challenge at the top.
    He might also be grateful to the majority of supporters who held out the hand of forgiveness (like Christians do).

As I said on the other thread I give up because I can't argue with views that any rational person would see as outdated and out of order. All I will say is that the vast majority of opinions on Facebook back my view and we are in danger of losing a lot of younger fans with this crazy appointment. Something which we can't afford to do.
    theres plenty debate on it thats for sure, fwiw im not seeing younger fans doing the arguing. Just need to see whats happens we can all be debating this for absolutely no reason, could well never happen but if it does he gets my back 100%

Did you just ignore the 14 lines prior to the 5 you've picked up on?

So the fact he admitted he was wrong , gone through various rehab programmes and has the backing of Kick it Out isn't enough for you ??? , no one is agreeing with what he put on those texts , what we are saying is he recognised it was wrong and did something about it . There are people still in the game that have done worse , the man is not a criminal ffs

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Not one poster has questioned Malky's football credentials, for me he is a better candidate than most of the muppets named in next manager betting.
    I questioned his credentials the other day. A 37% win percentage isn't very good in the grand scheme of things. What I find hard to judge however, is taking this percentage from a league, or leagues, far superior to ours and using it as a guager on how well he'd do up here.

Simply pointing out that he has moved on having learnt, whilst others clearly have not.

I'm not convinced that he would get the gig but no harm us finding out what you can get and at what cost.

Page 55 of 172 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)