+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Europa League 2019-20 campaign

Tims, Lazio, Rennes, Cluj.

Huns, Porto, Young Boys, Feyenoord.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post

Had we progressed through Rijeka, then beaten Gent, we'd have got Wolfsburg, Saint Ettiene and FC Olexandriya.

Europa League 2019 /20.
    Who gives a fcuk now?

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Had we progressed through Rijeka, then beaten Gent, we'd have got Wolfsburg, Saint Ettiene and FC Olexandriya.
    Not as easy as that as we would have been in a different pot to Gent

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Not as easy as that as we would have been in a different pot to Gent
    Agreed. Flawed logic.

Getting back to the Scottish representatives. I'd fancy both sides to go through.

On the plus side, there's an opportunity there for both sets of ugly sisters fans to get their heads kicked in. I hope Sevco take up their allocation for the Feynoord game in particular

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    On the plus side, there's an opportunity there for both sets of ugly sisters fans to get their heads kicked in. I hope Sevco take up their allocation for the Feynoord game in particular
    Hun love in surely? The way they're going their fans will be banned from all the games anyway 😀

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Who gives a utter f uck ffs, but this thread will always resurface due to the hun sympathisers!

Mcdickles couldn't get us to the group stages if he had messi and Suarez!! F u k this for a game of soldier's!

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Who gives a utter f uck ffs, but this thread will always resurface due to the hun sympathisers!

Mcdickles couldn't get us to the group stages if he had messi and Suarez!! F u k this for a game of soldier's!
    Haha he'd have Messi backtracking the whole game to cover for Logan, with instruction not to venture too far forward. And he'd have Suarez on the bench because we need Cosgrove's height up front. Suarez would get on for the last 5 minutes to play on the left wing, after we've already brought Curtis Main on 20 minutes earlier.

Getting back to the Scottish representatives. I'd fancy both sides to go through.
    Getting back to the Scottish representatives. F@CK THEM BOTH

Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast