+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 954 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158558 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

He didn't spit on him, spat towards him apparently. Still a tink.

St Johnstone are only 6pts off Sevco. We should go all out guns blazing on Sunday now. Them not getting into Europe will be a disaster for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

St Johnstone are only 6pts off Sevco. We should go all out guns blazing on Sunday now. Them not getting into Europe will be a disaster for them.
    Beautiful, beautiful.

Please make this happen! There will be much fun to be had over the summer if it does

warbs wisnae magic, Caixinha is the same
    A'b'dy knows they are a new club in everything but name
    Draws wi Well and Killie has left second to the Dons
    You should concentrate your efforts on keeping third from St Johnstone

We've got St Johnstone twice still as well; maybe we could give them the 6 points.

My mole in the SFA said when I mentioned the fact that the 5088 would not meet European qualification criteria since they're nae yet 5, that the SFA are bricking it about the possible situation.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    My mole in the SFA said when I mentioned the fact that the 5088 would not meet European qualification criteria since they're nae yet 5, that the SFA are bricking it about the possible situation.
    I am sure the Sevco Football Association has a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I'd be very surprised if Sevco didn't qualify for Europe then for the SFA to bottle it.

I actually think the huns making Europe and then not getting in because of their finances, would be even more beautiful than St J pipping them too it... That said, tears would be running doon my legs with either scenario!!

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    I am sure the Sevco Football Association has a plan.
    Its got absolutely nothing to do with the SFA whether they get into Europe or not. All they do is apply for their license. Its up to UEFA if they get in or not and UEFA love scrutinizing finances

Page 58 of 954 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158558 ... LastLast