+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 84 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Players/clubs/in and out Rumours

With over 32K season ticket sales, and a much larger corporate facilities, they can also attract large sponsorship deals.
    We will be the bottom of the list for many players, the one thing which we can offer over others teams is that they are more likely to get game time and start, which will be attractive to the parent clubs. And any loan players doing well can follow our previous examples, and leave in January for a better team!

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    With over 32K season ticket sales, and a much larger corporate facilities, they can also attract large sponsorship deals.
    We will be the bottom of the list for many players, the one thing which we can offer over others teams is that they are more likely to get game time and start, which will be attractive to the parent clubs. And any loan players doing well can follow our previous examples, and leave in January for a better team!
    Yep. Not to mention greater ifollow sales, greater shirt / merch sales, matchday revenue in and around the ground, more games on TV that bring in money etc etc. All well and truly lost on some.

think JCH is on the transfer list at Posh? How many million I wonder given his contract is probably due to expire next summer?

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    think JCH is on the transfer list at Posh? How many million I wonder given his contract is probably due to expire next summer?
    I would’ve had him back a few seasons ago but personally I think we shouldn’t go in for him now, we’ve moved on, Mellow would love him back though

expectation management and.....just the reality of it all...

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...the-_46314.htm

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I would’ve had him back a few seasons ago but personally I think we shouldn’t go in for him now, we’ve moved on, Mellow would love him back though
    Always been a fan.......of him signing for somebody else 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    expectation management and.....just the reality of it all...

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...the-_46314.htm
    We understand all that MT says however it is very foolish to plan on a fully fit group of players because that very rarely happens you need a squad that can cope with 3 or 4 players out at anyone time. Second we have wasted money signing Morrison, hall and Peltier especially on the very high salaries that have been reported, we have nothing up front worth mentioning at this level. If we don’t bring in two forwards this window, that can move never mind score we are not going to have enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    We understand all that MT says however it is very foolish to plan on a fully fit group of players because that very rarely happens you need a squad that can cope with 3 or 4 players out at anyone time. Second we have wasted money signing Morrison, hall and Peltier especially on the very high salaries that have been reported, we have nothing up front worth mentioning at this level. If we don’t bring in two forwards this window, that can move never mind score we are not going to have enough.
    Aye - if we don't then it would be a pity to unravel the achievements last season - if Luton and ourselves are alike, how on earth did they manage it?

London Evening Standard are reporting we are in pole position for Luton’s Admiral Muskwe

Page 58 of 84 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast