+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 59 of 421 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I think he will score for fun again in six months time when he's playing in Perthshire amateur leagues and not getting paid...
    Is the Perthshire amateur leagues really that bad!

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Salford are already making plans to get promotion to league 1.
    Their pretty ruthless in their ambitions.
    Worth a look ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I don’t follow the guffball, all of my info on these players comes from here. Do Birmingham still have the same manager that signed Stewart? 3 goals in 17 games for Preston isn’t great but his replacements record was much worse than that & at a lower level
    Ok stand by for boring Stewart/Birmingham history. Stewart was signed by Gary Rowett who played him 11 times until he got sacked 4 months later (by new owners when Birmingham were seventh who wanted a big name manager). He then played 10 times for Zola until he got sacked 4 months later (for being a sh1t manager) and then played once for Harry Rednapp who then punted him out on loan to us. Maybe all 3 of those guys are to blame for not getting the best out of Greg.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Ok stand by for boring Stewart/Birmingham history. Stewart was signed by Gary Rowett who played him 11 times until he got sacked 4 months later (by new owners when Birmingham were seventh who wanted a big name manager). He then played 10 times for Zola until he got sacked 4 months later (for being a sh1t manager) and then played once for Harry Rednapp who then punted him out on loan to us. Maybe all 3 of those guys are to blame for not getting the best out of Greg.
    Okay good at Kilmarnock and good at Dundee was he not nominated for player of the year twice ? Clearly better than what Derek has been able to get out of him in his two stints here.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Worth a look ?
    What do folk think... the class of 92 or Wiggy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I don’t follow the guffball, all of my info on these players comes from here. Do Birmingham still have the same manager that signed Stewart? 3 goals in 17 games for Preston isn’t great but his replacements record was much worse than that & at a lower level
    So mcinnes has done well to get so many goals out of cosgrove? May is done, Stewart needs to be indulged which he isn’t good enough a player for Aberdeen to do, Dundee and killie did.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Okay good at Kilmarnock and good at Dundee was he not nominated for player of the year twice ? Clearly better than what Derek has been able to get out of him in his two stints here.
    Some players are just better suited to smaller clubs and maybe Stewart is one of those. My own view is that he will barely play for sevco (and if he does they will be in a worse state than I expect) and be punted out on loan, probably back to Killie come January, like Mulumbu was by celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    What do folk think... the class of 92 or Wiggy?
    I doubt the class of 92 or Peter Lim is that interested in becoming Aberdeen chairman

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I doubt the class of 92 or Peter Lim is that interested in becoming Aberdeen chairman
    Probably not but Man Utd owe us big time

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Probably not but Man Utd owe us big time
    Bring back Fergie?
    We'd probably end up with OGS

Page 59 of 421 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast