+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Wednesday in 2nd round then

Young kids are off school and is probably the only night game they would be allowed to go to, no they are not moaning just because they can or looking for an excuse.

I seem to recall that Tone said when we moved into the nys that he will not be reducing matchday prices very much, if at all.
    So he's told us what his policy is and he's not changed his view.

He's probably using the money to partially fund the new CH and two wingers. Also as a nest egg for the three or four players the supporters will be demanding in January whilst keeping his grandchildren,s inheritance intact. It's certainly a juggling act for him.

I fully understand that's it's expensive for some though so everyone makes a choice.
    I also have travel costs and won't get home til just before midnight so I have to make a decision

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    It looks like you fall into the 'some' camp. So after Weds, there is no point going again this season for you.

Not sure where I mentioned Tranmere, but yes looking at League 1 there are a lot of teams which have little draw when compared to the championship teams we played last year. However, there well still be more enticing games this season than Tranmere and Weds just depends where we are in the table.

The last 3 home games of the season should be more enticing especially (and will be better atended) if we have something to play for.
    Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Young kids are off school and is probably the only night game they would be allowed to go to, no they are not moaning just because they can or looking for an excuse.
    I’m talking young young kids. I wouldn’t take any child under ten to a night game. That’s just me. Many do.
    Because someone can’t afford to take 3 kids, doesn’t mean they can’t go unless it’s a baby sitting issue.

My point isn’t really about whether people go and embrace this game. It’s the irony of the complaints about investment. Fans of clubs our size are great at spending anyone’s money other than their own.

My point isn’t really about whether people go and embrace this game. It’s the irony of the complaints about investment. Fans of clubs our size are great at spending anyone’s money other than their own.

Well I do agree with that Scum.

Matt Olosunde is fit for Wednesday night.
    Carlton Morris won’t be available till the Doncaster Rovers game, due to protocol rules and regulations.

Thanks for the information, C64F

Yet again according the them it’s our cup final, we’re not the ones who have sold out though

This game been postponed?

EFL haven’t gave us any officials. Such a simple task which they fail to do even after being repeatedly told.

Wednesday, 28 August 2019

AFC Bournemouth v Forest Green Rovers (19:45)

DEAN WHITESTONE

Robert Hyde and Robert Merchant

Fourth Official: Andy Davies

Burnley v Sunderland (19:45)

DARREN ENGLAND

Philip Dermott and Steven Meredith

Fourth Official: James Bell

Lincoln City v Everton (19:45)

DARREN BOND

Shaun Hudson and James Wilson

Fourth Official: James Adcock

Newcastle United v Leicester City (19:45)

TIM ROBINSON

Ian Cooper and Andrew Fox

Fourth Official: Martin Woods

Queens Park Rangers v Portsmouth (19:45)

ROSS JOYCE

Garry Maskell and Christopher Wade

Fourth Official: Anthony Da Costa

Swansea City v Cambridge United (19:45)

MICHAEL SALISBURY

Ravel Cheosiaua and Simon Shaw

Fourth Official: Christopher Husband

Referee for this one is Charles Breakspear. The same ref that recently sent Jerry Yates off.
    First two games...12 yellows and 3 reds....
    Don’t forget to give him some verbal topper..😂

NewsNow website is saying that we are heading to Hillsborough tomorrow! The gormless...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast