Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
So big of you to “let people off the hook”, it must be wonderful to be so superior as you seem to think you are.

Still awaiting your example of a player that has sued his club for unfair dismissal??

Looks like you’ve dug yourself a hole you may not get out of.

Soft lad.

Quote Originally Posted by On Balance View Post
Mick, you show me where, in any post on this thread I have said a player has sued a club for constructive dismissal.

Now unfair dismissal is another matter.

Ireland and Huddersfield Town defender Richard Keogh won a substantial breach of contract claim after the English Football League (EFL) ruled he was wrongfully dismissed by former club Derby County.

Please read this link.

https://www.mills-reeve.com/insights...ismissal-after

Stop digging Mick, you’ll soon have a money making tourist attraction as the hole you’re digging will soon be greater than the Grand Canyon.

As I have answered your question re: unfair dismissal, see if you can answer the one I have put to you above. ‘Can you show me where, in any post on this thread, I have said a player has sued a club for constructive dismissal.’

That question is the crux of the matter, so let’s see your answer on just that one question. No flowering it up or throwing more insults to cloud the issue. Just show where I have said it has happened.

If you can show me where I have written that a player has sued a football club for constructive unfair dismissal I will apologies to you unequivocally. Hopefully, you will be able do the same if you are unable to find where I have made such a statement.
Bump.