+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: End Of IFollow

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    So you can subscribe to sky sports (depends on your TV provider) or get a NOW subscription. I believe the sports for a month is £35 and a one day price is £15. May as well get a month pass at those prices if you watch other sports as well
    Not interested in paying for any sport other than Notts' matches I'm afraid so that's a non-starter for me. £15 is a rip off. Almost three quarters of the cost of a match ticket for 2 camera coverage? Kin L.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 13-05-2024 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    So you can subscribe to sky sports (depends on your TV provider) or get a NOW subscription. I believe the sports for a month is £35 and a one day price is £15. May as well get a month pass at those prices if you watch other sports as well
    Now are advertising a 26 p/m Sports subscription for new users for a min six months, so that'd be Aug - Jan, then goes to 35 p/m, but you could decide to cancel/continue or just get a one day pass depending on how well we're doing I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Not interested in paying for any sport other than Notts' matches I'm afraid so that's a non-starter for me. £15 is a rip off. Almost three quarters of the cost of a match ticket for 2 camera coverage? Kin L.
    Sounds like Radio Nottingham then. 😊
    If you are a season ticket holder then the only matches you might want to watch are some/all of the away games.
    So 6 months at £26 and 3 at £35 = £267
    10 league away games broadcast = £26+ per match. OK I know there will be the odd cup game in there but not a good deal for anybody who goes to every home match. Not a problem if you already have a Sky Sports deal or would use the opportunity to watch other teams or sports.
    So NowTV day pass at £15 is the answer.
    I can see why some might be tempted down the darker routes.

Guess the nest will be the place to be for away matches when they are on Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusCole View Post
    Guess the nest will be the place to be for away matches when they are on Sky.
    Only when they are away I hope.
    The £15 you save will be beer money.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Only when they are away I hope.
    The £15 you save will be beer money.
    Might also pop in for a pint before the game when they are at home

Quick one re iPlayer. I only use it for commentary on my phone as usually out and about. Is that still going to be available or is there an alternative phone option people use?

I hope Notts are going to be on Radio Nottingham DAB as living in North Notts, I can't get FM reception and for the last 2 games of the season, they gave DAB to Mansfield. If they do that for the new season and with the demise of Ifollow commentary, which was my back up, I not even be able to listen to the games. I'll be kicking off with Radio Nottingham if that happens!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyretfordpie View Post
    I hope Notts are going to be on Radio Nottingham DAB as living in North Notts, I can't get FM reception and for the last 2 games of the season, they gave DAB to Mansfield. If they do that for the new season and with the demise of Ifollow commentary, which was my back up, I not even be able to listen to the games. I'll be kicking off with Radio Nottingham if that happens!
    Same here. I can just about listen on FM if I drive to the top of a hill not too far away but can't receive RN on either FM or DAB at home. If we get the Freeview channel coverage I can get that.... fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Same here. I can just about listen on FM if I drive to the top of a hill not too far away but can't receive RN on either FM or DAB at home. If we get the Freeview channel coverage I can get that.... fingers crossed
    The Freeview channel always carried the 103.8FM feed when Fword were on FM but I think they might have switched it over to DAB since last season, in which case we'll only be on Freeview if Fword aren't playing at the same time.
    Freeview easily has the furthest reach, it's broadcast on two of the main transmitters (Waltham amd Belmont) and all associated relays, so you can hear it crystal clear as far north as Hull all the way down to Northampton..

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast