+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wow, just wow

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    He's a winger not a defender but yes he could have done better.

Let's ignore the goal he scored last night though
    If he had done anything I would not even mention it but he stood there like a lemon.
    Yes he scored yesterday which is great but I'd like more effort from him. Last year I went to every game at home and a few away games, I heard every players name on comentry a lot forde however I didn't know he was on pitch until they took him off. So yeah I am being a bit mean but I'd like to see/hear his presence more on pitch when he plays

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    Vaulks is not one of our better players. He runs around a lot and arrives after the ball has gone.

Newell is the best player we have got by a country mile and Warne needs to find a way to get the best out of him. If that means sucking his **** every night then so be it.
    If you think that's what it would take,o.a.d,why don't you put yourself forward for the job.

Warne prefers the personal touch so would be better suited to that particular job!

warne prefers the personal touch so would be better suited to that particular job!
    lol

Clarke-Harris needs to watch and learn from Moore

Warne prefers the personal touch so would be better suited to that particular job!
    Is that why he's just signed Cummings?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456