+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: You Must All Be Delighted

re: You Must All Be Delighted

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    Whilst I'm enjoying all the attention here chaps, and Fiddley's description of a '**** ****' must surely refer to where he lost his virginity (aged 37), I feel it is deflecting from an issue you've tried to hide.

That is of course the disgusting attempts by Papa to question the merits of the Ride to Bury and where the proceeds are going. I assume every time he buys a poppy he asks the collector what percentage of his pound (I doubt he gives more than that) will actually go to the said charity on the tin.

But then what more should we expect of a GLDD?
    collecting for charity is great and commendable, but I think Papa has a point! Why not give ALL the money to charity? Rather than collecting half of it for footballers wages whilst using the of a charity? It's obscene and typically Pompey!

GLCT's always cheating the system.

I agree that raising money for footballers wagers in the of charity isn't right, but sadly, it's what we've grown to expect. However, I admire them raising money for real charities, and I'll be even more impressed if the money raised finds it's way to the charities mentioned.

I think it's commendable that fans are collecting money not only for the club but also for charity. That they were willing to hand over half the money previously designated for Pompey shares to such a worthwhile cause warms the heart.

I've seen no evidence so far of any Scum fans trying to sort out the 5 and a half million issues they've left behind at SLH.

But what would you expect from GLDD's?

Who do Southampton Football Club owe money to?

Can't say I've seen the full list of creditors but wouldn't be surprised if there were some charities in there.

If you weren't a GLDD you'd probably know the answer yourself, but I sense you're hiding from the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    Can't say I've seen the full list of creditors but wouldn't be surprised if there were some charities in there.

If you weren't a GLDD you'd probably know the answer yourself, but I sense you're hiding from the truth.
    CAN'T SAY

Southampton FC paid it's debts in full, this was made clear during the takeover you straw clutching cringeworthy @rse licker !?

So you can't confirm who Southampton Football Club owe money to?

Are saying that SFC and SLH are not inextricably linked? Greater judges than ourselves would say they were. But then I'm not surprised by your attitude, it's the way of the GLDD I guess.

Only started this thread as light hearted banter suggesting you could take the pi55 for another season as we struggled in L2.
    Never thought it would run so long or stir up so much bad feeling.
    Apologies all round.

Ms Liebherr's father (God rest his soul), purchased Southampton Football Club lock, stock and barrel - and he paid off all creditors.

Like you, Ms Liebherr would be unable to confirm who is owed money by SLH, by virtue of the fact it has nothing to do with her or her associated businesses.

As for bladder apologising, fear not old timer. Threads evolve, and often change direction, and in any case jism is here to protect you from the nasty posters.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast