+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Takeover Completed!!!!

re: Takeover Completed!!!!

Rov upping the weirdness yet again - now babbling about 'revenge'!

Rov, man up - you were adamant the takeover would happen, you were shaking your pom poms on here like no one else. Now granted, you had a bum steer from the Serb pensioner but you still made a clown of yourself.

I want to move on, you want to move on - so pull your trousers up, stop slouching and admit you got it wrong! Spectacularly wrong! Now I'll waive the apology you owe me but surely to your fellow Owl, GHO you owe a grovelling apology.

He was correct every step of the way, you were deluded every step of the way.

Make it right Rov, do the right thing and try and claw back a tiny bit of credibility for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro

Rov, man up - you were adamant the takeover would happen, you were shaking your pom poms on here like no one else. Now granted, you had a bum steer from the Serb pensioner but you still made a clown of yourself.

I want to move on, you want to move on - so pull your trousers up, stop slouching and admit you got it wrong! Spectacularly wrong! Now I'll waive the apology you owe me but surely to your fellow Owl, GHO you owe a grovelling apology.

Make it right Rov, do the right thing and try and claw back a tiny bit of credibility for yourself.

so you have to apologise every time you get something wrong?
    i think we're all waiting for a couple off the goalpost moving porker

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro

How do you make a clown of yourself for believing a takeover (which was announced on the official site) would happen?

It was a 50/50 chance to make a call on the takeover - hardly getting it 'correct every step of the way'. Unfortunatel

Quote Originally Posted by FATTYFOULKE
    Gotta say, although I don't normally post on dead sites like this, it is effing hilarious reading your comments before and after the event . And that includes the weeds fan of course

Just how stupid do you all feel now? Complete and utter effwits the lot of you

Thanks for giving us all such a big belly laugh though, don't know what we'd do without you

Hey you..yes you..fat flucker..put thee cream bun down and listen to the Rev.

Given the horrible bile that katch has slung my way regarding the Leeds I thought it was only fair to help inflict a bit of pain his way.

And lets be honest here..you lot were absolutely sh1tting yer pants at the thought of the owls been taken over.

Enjoy yer bit of fun fat boy..and enjoy league 1 for many seasons to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72
    Given the horrible bile that katch has slung my way regarding the Leeds I thought it was only fair to help inflict a bit of pain his way.
    Eh? I've had more pain cutting my toe nails than you've provided me Rev.

THE BLADES = Brief disappointments yes - pain, never. If football is providing pain in your life you're doing it wrong. (although reading my cyber friend rotherhamowl's posts of late has been like passing a kidney stone.)

ps - I meant every word about Leeds United 2007 folding. Orrible club.

You never heard of tongue in cheek comments Katch?

I don't feel pain at all..massive disappointments yes but never pain

As for you and your vile comments about my club

Nasty little man.

Personally I wouldn't want ANY club to go out of business or be closed down. Football's for the fans and I've always found the City of Leeds, and its people, to be decent folk - just like most football fans are too.

Like I've said before I don't understand why people should level hate at something as relativity trivial in life as a football team. Yes I adore the Wednesday - as do fans of their own team - but why that should equate in to hating others simply because they attach their allegiance to other colours is beyond me.

Wanting teams to do slightly worse than your own is natural; wanting them to go out of existence is perhaps more enlightening regarding the mindset of the holder of that opinion.

As for on the field I would hope we could beat Leeds 6 - 0 every time - (even 8 - 0 sometimes) what Wednesday - ite wouldn't. But as for their fans, and their club, long may they exist and The Owls be able to play them in the true spirit of the game; football's a game not a war. And it

Grass is green..pigs are bitter..What can you do?..Never been right since his b!tch left him...KATCH N' THAI 4 EVA

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)