+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: If Craig Thomson had sung The Billy Boys

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    We’ve seen some sights on this thread

Apparently grooming two under-age girls for *** is a “total non story”

And sending a pic of your dick to a 14 year old “is a bit of a drawing the line scenario”

But of course, singing The Billy Boys is a hate crime. No drawing the line there then.

Speirs does seem to have many kindred spirits among the yahoos support

The irony of getting the jail for singing the Billy Boys and getting a slap on the wrist for molesting two vulnerable young girls seems lost on Speirs. And his yahoo kindred spirits
    You have only seen what you want to see. Like your 'friend', you appear to have trouble telling truth from lies - or perhaps you know exactly what you are doing and are just being dishonest - let's face it - it is what you 'peepil' do, which is why no-one takes any notice of your fanzine campaigns any more.
    The only non-story here was the pish you posted about some daft journalist claiming that someone should be rehabilitated after 5 years - and the only reason you posted it was because there were a bunch of rabid huns on it greetin about not being allowed to sing one of their vile little ditties that is against the law.
    You clowns can deflect and deny all you like - you are like a bunch of screamin weans ranting and raving about not getting your own way... absolutely fkn hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Never heard of Roy Greenslade either - and ragers are dead, the majority of ragers support - certainly the ones on this board (yourself foremost among them) are prejudiced bigots, and Dave King is a convicted criminal.
    You keep the ranting up - you're just making yourself look more and more hysterical - if that is possible.
    The fact, raisin-brain, is that you have been making a total erse of yourself since minute one. You cannot tell truth from fiction, (or you just lie outright...) your stories are from obscure little websites that no-one reads, and your entire is to attack Catholics, the Catholic Church, Celtic, and Celtic supporters.
    Now, I didn't start this thread. None of the threads I start are about your disgusting rancid organisation of a club.
    All about the rangers??? Out of last five threads I have started, most have been about Celtic. Funnily enough, out of the last five YOU have started, most of them have been about Celtic too!
    As usual sonny, you are just blundering around making yourself look like a ridiculous parody of a man, lashing out with crap that is not only easily disproved, but actually applies more to you than anyone else.
    You keep it up - but I can assure you it will not make you happy...
    Never heard of Craig Thomson, never heard of ill phil, never heard of Roy Greenslade, yet posts links and stories about them with links in the stories to them, stoap it furfuxake. lol

"ragers ur deed", lol, "yoor a pyoor bigot that pyoor hates kafflicks" "Dave King is a criminal", your the phukin parody mate.

I have posted one thread in months about your disgusting club and that was to rip the pish out of yeez after getting thrashed by the part timers fae Gibraltar.

I do have prejudice against the Catholic church, but so do thousands of Catholic children who have been raped by their priests, I have nothing against Catholics, I wouldn't want to be one though and its no my fault you and your fellow fans revel in killing innocent women and children and support every terrorist organisation going.

Oh aye and yeez stink to, yer club confirmed that, were you one of the smelly basturts that got the letter?

Hard to believe this level of sectarian hatred, bigotry and racism as preached by rolf, walloper and the crewe human toilet is allowed to flourish unchecked on here. It's meant to be a football forum ffs

Rolf's bigotry is there for all to see. He really is a disgusting individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Never heard of Craig Thomson, never heard of ill phil, never heard of Roy Greenslade, yet posts links and stories about them with links in the stories to them, stoap it furfuxake. lol

"ragers ur deed", lol, "yoor a pyoor bigot that pyoor hates kafflicks" "Dave King is a criminal", your the phukin parody mate.

I have posted one thread in months about your disgusting club and that was to rip the pish out of yeez after getting thrashed by the part timers fae Gibraltar.

I do have prejudice against the Catholic church, but so do thousands of Catholic children who have been raped by their priests, I have nothing against Catholics, I wouldn't want to be one though and its no my fault you and your fellow fans revel in killing innocent women and children and support every terrorist organisation going.

Oh aye and yeez stink to, yer club confirmed that, were you one of the smelly basturts that got the letter?
    As I said, you prove my points so much more eloquently than I could ever hope to

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    As I said, you prove my points so much more eloquently than I could ever hope to
    Very magnanimous of you to take defeat so well, well done this is the first step in addressing your problems of intolerance and bigotry, you'll have to deal with the personal hygiene issue first though.

Very magnanimous of you to take defeat so well, well done this is the first step in addressing your problems of intolerance and bigotry, you'll have to deal with the personal hygiene issue first though.
    Do you bore every Kant in Ozland wi' yer Pash Rolf,or are we the only lucky recipients of yer baggage you left this country tae start a new life with?

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    Do you bore every Kant in Ozland wi' yer Pash Rolf,or are we the only lucky recipients of yer baggage you left this country tae start a new life with?
    Sorry, who the Phuk are you?

Sorry, who the Phuk are you?
    I thought it was a perfectly reasonable question.

So much for ignoring folk that call him bad names

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)