+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Proctor and ......

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Is silly miller ibj ?
    Why? can't you understand what I wrote? Lol

Just checking

I can answer that one for you Sally miller. If we offer proctor a 1 year contract he would have gone elsewhere. No player unless they are 30+ are going for anything shorter than 2 years. Why JCH got 12 month is a bit strange unless both party's thought it was the best for them..
    I just hope he has a extension written into it cos if he starts banging in the goals he could walk in 12 month.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I can answer that one for you Sally miller. If we offer proctor a 1 year contract he would have gone elsewhere. No player unless they are 30+ are going for anything shorter than 2 years. Why JCH got 12 month is a bit strange unless both party's thought it was the best for them..
    I just hope he has a extension written into it cos if he starts banging in the goals he could walk in 12 month.
    From what I hear JCH has dropped a load of weight and his speeds gone up a lot.

I'm not sure proctor would find anyone else to take him.

Right now I'm asking myself these questions:

1 why is his goal tally so low?
    2 why does he get sent out on loan by every club he's been in instead of becoming a first team player?
    3 why proctor and not someone who has a higher goal tally like godden Vaughan or doidge?
    4. Is he just a stand in until we can get someone better in the winter?
    5. is he going to be trained as a attacking midfielder?

I'm obviously missing something in this signing so I'm quite interested in what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    He has not scored 10 goals in league 1 or league 2 (risk) he's not proven himself as a striker for any club (risk) and we don't even know if he will be able to score for us yet (risk)

Jono got a year to prove himself why should proctor get longer?
    We only gave Jono a year because of his injury and we still have an option on him after that year. He is only 22, so won't be 24 at the end of the year contract. Even if he scores 20 goals he couldn't leave for free at the end of the 1 year contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Jono got a year to prove himself why should proctor get longer?
    Jono hasn't been given a year to prove himself, he's been given a fourth year to prove himself.

Quote Originally Posted by DK_NY View Post
    Jono hasn't been given a year to prove himself, he's been given a fourth year to prove himself.
    I think Jono had proven himself already 2 seasons ago when he almost broke that net, but I can understand that mr warne may want to know if Jono still has it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLeedsMiller View Post
    We only gave Jono a year because of his injury and we still have an option on him after that year. He is only 22, so won't be 24 at the end of the year contract. Even if he scores 20 goals he couldn't leave for free at the end of the 1 year contract.
    Again why should proctor who has never proven himself in league 1 and struggled in league 2 get a longer contract?

JCH has a scoring record of about 1 in 6 so he's hardly proved himself has he?
    This is probably a make or break season for him with us so I hope he takes the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    Why is he a risk. He's a target man with l1 experience, Revel did not do too bad in that role for us the year we went up. One more striker hopefully a fox in the box and I'm pretty pleased with our forward line. We have cover for each player in the forward line
    "Fox in the Box !!" we will be lucky to get a "turd in the last third"

Proctor has signed a two year contract according to RUFC official twitter page

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456