+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    To be honest I am not so worried abut which end but rather that Milne will capitulate on ticket numbers to his other favourite team and we will end up with around 15K so basically a bit of the Main Stand and behind one of the goals (so basically mostly rubbish seats) only with sevco getting the whole of the North stand and a significant advantage
    The SPFL / Polis Scotland can make this happen by giving us a 12:15 KO on Sunday at Hampden, with the other game at 15:00 despite far less travel for their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    You seriously believe that?

No chance either of them will be asked to play on the Saturday.
    No. I don’t.
    Not for one second

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    This would be a good opportunity to tell them to ram their traditions
    We won't though.....

Newco don't have any traditions
    Don't believe any garbage that will appear in the Daily Retard over the next couple of days on that subject
    Rangers died - History wiped

Have they not made up their minds yet?

Probably grovelling to the TV companies, asking their permission.

First thing to consider, and no consideration necessary because it's obvious, is that there are three central belt teams and only one where their fans would have to travel.

So obviously no early kick off for Aberdeen.

In reality, it's a joke that they would even consider holding the game in Glasgow.

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Newco don't have any traditions
    Don't believe any garbage that will appear in the Daily Retard over the next couple of days on that subject
    Rangers died - History wiped
    Want a bet on which end they’ll get at Hampden?

Want a bet on which end they’ll get at Hampden?
    Don't get me started on that Mason

One of my biggest bug bears about that sh1tehole Hamdung is the reserving of ends for two teams

The mad thing is, had we drawn Hearts, and it was at Hamdung, we'd have got the East End (the "fenian" end) as Hearts are seen as the more "proddy" team

The terms "fenian" and "proddy" c/o the SFA and their prehistoric ways.

Aberdeen should put a spanner in the works and demand the end normally given to "Rangers"
    Albeit, from a convenience perspective, the East End would be more convenient, but just to be awkward and to p1ss SEVCO & the SFA off, we should ask the question.

PS - what end is the "fenian" end of Murrayfield?

Actually it was the main reason to move national stadium was to get away from the weegie bigotry.

But they get some rich b'astard to put in money then state that his only reason for doing so was to keep the whole thing in Glasgow.

Glasgow - the a'rsehole of the universe, populated by minks.

I’ll keep repeating this until I’m blue in the face. It’s not a Glasgow problem, it’s an Aberdeen one

I’ll keep repeating this until I’m blue in the face. It’s not a Glasgow problem, it’s an Aberdeen one
    Hence my "Aberdeen should put a spanner in the works and demand the end normally given to "Rangers" comment.

We won't even raise a murmur about it - it's usually the Aberdeen & Milne way.

Maybe the GIRFUY response to the Devlin red card from AFC to the SFA is the start of a new, standing up for ourselves approach - we can but live in hope.

Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast