+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Agent MAC

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Couldn't agree more especially when your rivals get relegated at the same time...��
    i dont recall this ever happening Peter?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    i dont recall this ever happening Peter?
    Maybe you weren't one of the 1700 that turned up to support their team in their hour of need😄😄😄😄

i could have sworn we were relegated at the end of the season, i must be wrong???

Cobra clown having a break down

What I'd like to know is... did McIntyre rock up at Tannadice decked out in United colours this time last season when he was out of work? If not, you have to wonder if Saturday's antics were for our benefit. Is he so bitterly resentful about what happened at Dens that he's coming out as a United Man to noise us up?

He's from the Glasgow area and I think lives down there now. I associate him with Dunfermline because he spent twice as long at East End Park as he did at Tannadice. He might have enjoyed his spell at United but they were pish at that time and should have got relegated so this dayglo love-in at the weekend seems odd.

I wouldn't be surprised if him and his toxic pal Doddsie are now passionate Dundee haters behind closed doors.

Yes top trolling from them but reflects very badly on McIntyre. He could have joked about being an undercover dab who did a great job of getting us relegated away from the cameras and we'd have never known. Instead he's chosen to publicly say "f**k Dundee" with this display.

Maybe he thinks he's got no chance of getting a decent management offer after his Dens nightmare so ingratiating himself with the Arabs won't do him any harm.

I don't doubt that he was desperate to keep us up but the timing of this Tannadice appearance and posing for pictures with the scarf and beaming smile is pretty poor. I didn't realise United invited McIntyre to attend the game.The fact they did that just adds to the feeling they have unprofessional clowns in charge looking for cheap ways to get their supporters on-side.

They picked McIntyre to represent a whole decade, the guy who just happened to play a significant role in our relegation. Dearie me. They must be really desperate to get noticed by us.

A few years playing in the league below us has obviously been hard to take for the Arabs. Let's hope we can make their suffering continue on the park.

As opposed to the never ending suffering of the fun

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Cobra clown having a break down

As opposed to the never ending suffering of the fun
    You got a brother that supports Dundee ???

[QUOTE=shedka;39291660]Cobra clown having a break down

Another one who has taken the bait 😂

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)