+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Tony Asghar Signings

The Mochrie thing is worrying me, looks a players but people on here saying hes not liked by MM

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Every clip you see of Mochrie he looks good and way above the level that he's playing at. We're crying out for a player of that ilk in the middle of the park. Really hope he can carry his lower league form onto the bigger stage next season.
    mate i would bring him back now!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    mate i would bring him back now!
    It's a hard one. We could bring him back and if he's not quite ready he ends up sitting on his arse for five months. Or we leave him to develop at Montrose and gain valuable experience of regular first team football. Very hard to tell just how good these guys are when they're playing against the calibre of boys they are in the lower leagues.

Interesting article I read a few weeks back that the loan players all train together in their own bubble during the week away from the Utd first team, then split up for one training day with their loan clubs and again split up to play with their respective loan clubs at the weekend. They don't train with our first team as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    The Mochrie thing is worrying me, looks a players but people on here saying hes not liked by MM
    Load of sh1te if you ask me mate. People putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. He maybe isnt ready for the first team yet but what a player we have on our hands. He is 17. MM isn't going to be sticking his flag in the ground that he doesn't like a 17 year old. That's miles away from what his mantra is. Let alone a 17 year old with such a promising reputation as Mochrie has. Just people taking nonsense tying to look like they are in the know. Just my opinion though.

The Mochrie thing came from a guy in the know on EF. Claimed Mochrie wasn't part of Mellons plans. Also said Glass, Graham & Cooney were to be shipped out on loan. All four of them have been. He's right about a lot of stuff tbf.

The Mochrie thing came from a guy in the know on EF. Claimed Mochrie wasn't part of Mellons plans. Also said Glass, Graham & Cooney were to be shipped out on loan. All four of them have been. He's right about a lot of stuff tbf.
    A guy with a guide dog could have told you that Glass, Graham & Cooney etc would get loaned out as its always the case with young players to get them playing experience.

You know these "in the know" guys are always talking **** when a signing comes out of left field and nobody has any clue that its happening.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    A guy with a guide dog could have told you that Glass, Graham & Cooney etc would get loaned out as its always the case with young players to get them playing experience.

You know these "in the know" guys are always talking **** when a signing comes out of left field and nobody has any clue that its happening.
    Yeah, every single in the know guy talks ****e. You're right. 👍🏼

Aye not part of his plans this season. He is 17!

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Aye not part of his plans this season. He is 17!
    I'd hope so but the guy was hinting at long term, development fees etc. I found it strange myself as I thought Mochrie would be pushing for a starting spot this season.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)