+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Ballot for League Cup Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Also, am I allowed to say that Joe Rice is a ****?
    freedom of speech till the SNP ban it so aye.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    aye you're completely up the wrang dreel. Back in the day 'mad' members used to be involved in tournaments, hospo and the occasional get together. Hell we even done fundraisers and donated cheques to the club and development etc. with members getting pictures taken and in the papers and United news letter. Used to be a right friendly forum to be honest.

It was no secret who some posters were on here and over the road. I've lost count of guys I've met in real life through here and on east football too as it happens.

The super mods did have some access at one point for member details i.e. email addresses, it was called the back room, going back a lot of years now though. GDPR stopped all that, we cant see much now...

So, the secret to who you are should be safe.
    Ok, cheers. Much appreciated for the clarification

Nae probs, so aye, back to the point, the club do know who posters are on here

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Not to mention the data protection implications. 🤨🤣
    the moderators don't have access to personnel details they can only use your username or ip address to check in the search engine in the back office, a super moderator has a wee bit more tools and if there are any defamatory posts they most report them to footymad or can face libelous action themselves who would want to be a moderator.

Nae probs, so aye, back to the point, the club do know who posters are on here
    I'm glad I wasn't here in the good old days then, don't want Callum Butcher coming around to my house to batter me for calling him a useless prick

Met Lochee_Arab many times but I'm sure he'd have no fkn idea who I am. And I have had my picture taken having over a cheque of money raised on here at Tannadice.

What happened to Portuguese Frank!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy vine View Post
    the moderators don't have access to personnel details they can only use your username or ip address to check in the search engine in the back office, a super moderator has a wee bit more tools and if there are any defamatory posts they most report them to footymad or can face libelous action themselves who would want to be a moderator.
    Theres no back office now, theres no super mods either. Just mods and the FM guys who run the site.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    What happened to Portuguese Frank!
    sure he still posts on twitter mate

Theres no back office now, theres no super mods either. Just mods and the FM guys who run the site.
    And we don't have easy access to a user's IP address either as this is classed as personal data with regard to GDPR.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)