+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ding dong

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Oh, and I had the decency to admit I was using two usernames. And I'm definitely not an Arab - not sure the same can be said for all the profiles on here - well for two of them anyway.
    Used to know loads of posters on here,rek only know 4 or 5 now.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Don't understand this bald head , two posters who are in fact the same person? How about some facts so that we can all join in?
    He has none.

He’s rattled…and we know it.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Used to know loads of posters on here,rek only know 4 or 5 now.

I really couldn’t care who other posters are.

If only others were the same.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    I really couldn’t care who other posters are.

If only others were the same.
    I thought that we were speaking about Nippy’s resignation not you having a battle with a fellow poster.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I thought that we were speaking about Nippy’s resignation not you having a battle with a fellow poster.
    Subject diverted to something other than ferries....................... unacceptable

I think you’ll find it’s the other way about.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    I think you’ll find it’s the other way about.
    I suggest that you read the first post at the start of this topic.
    If you want to have a ‘head to head’ battle with Deeranged then I suggest that you set up your own topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Subject diverted to something other than ferries....................... unacceptable
    Anyone thinking of travelling on a Calmac ferry this year should take note that up to 83% of space on the vehicle deck of each Calmac ferry sailing can be block booked by Commercial firms prior to the booking for members of the public and small van owners is opened.
    The most annoying thing is that there is nothing to prevent Commercial firms block booking their full entitlement for all their vehicles on every sailing whether they require them or not with no financial penalty for the late cancellation of their block booking or their vehicles not even turning up for their sailing.

Anyone thinking of travelling on a Calmac ferry this year should take note that up to 83% of space on the vehicle deck of each Calmac ferry sailing can be block booked by Commercial firms prior to the booking for members of the public and small van owners is opened.
    The most annoying thing is that there is nothing to prevent Commercial firms block booking their full entitlement for all their vehicles on every sailing whether they require them or not with no financial penalty for the late cancellation of their block booking or their vehicles not even turning up for their sailing.
    I thought we were speaking about Nippy's resignation not ferries?

Is it OK for you to (often) divert topics onto ferries but not for me to have a discussion another, unnamed, poster? Just need to know for future reference.

I suggest that you read the first post at the start of this topic.
    If you want to have a ‘head to head’ battle with Deeranged then I suggest that you set up your own topic.
    If you want to lay blame I suggest you get it right.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)