+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 61 of 366 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Despite the absolute turmoil we've been through, public seem to disagree with you, Bif.

Attachment 16319

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics...lab-36-8-9-jul
    This one puts it a bit closer, with Con at 43% and Lab 37%. It's interesting to note that on the day Starmer took over the leadership the same poll was Con 51% and Lab 29%, so it seems the Corbyn effect is ebbing away.

https://www.politico.eu/europe-poll-...nited-kingdom/

I think the Tories have the supposedly left wing BBC to thank for still having a lead. They have let them peddle numerous lies without questioning them, and have become little more than a sycophantic government mouthpiece since Covid. Only Good Morning Britain on ITV have took them to task and demanded answers, rather than just rolling over and boot licking like the BBC have done. It's pathetic that the Tory government refuse to be interviewed on GMB, they know they would be ripped apart so take the cowardly option of hiding away.

If the plumbing in 10 Downing Street had as many u-bends as governments policy, Boris would be eating his own s h i t.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    If the plumbing in 10 Downing Street had as many u-bends as governments policy, Boris would be eating his own s h i t.
    I don't normally get involved in the politics threads, but you clearly know sod all about plumbing. Though clearly lots about talking sh1t (I don't mean sh1t that talks as obviously that would be Trump).

Nurses not being required to social distance or wear masks for a training session at Hillingdon hospital leads to super spreader event. Absolutely unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    I don't normally get involved in the politics threads, but you clearly know sod all about plumbing. Though clearly lots about talking sh1t (I don't mean sh1t that talks as obviously that would be Trump).
    Is it even 'plumbing'. I would have thought it came under 'drainage'? Plumbers don't do drainage, big blokes with a set of rods in the back of the van, tend to. Sid the Pirate knows nowt, me hearties................

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post

PHE have also been criticised for never releasing any 'recovery' figures either. Apparently no one ever recovers.

Hugh Pym
    @BBCHughPym
    Understood Matt Hancock has called for urgent review into deaths data from PHE following confirmation to DH coronavirus deaths data includes anyone who has ever tested positive for coronavirus. Scotland, NI only include people who die within 28 days of their coronavirus tests
    9:54 AM · Jul 17, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    This one puts it a bit closer, with Con at 43% and Lab 37%. It's interesting to note that on the day Starmer took over the leadership the same poll was Con 51% and Lab 29%, so it seems the Corbyn effect is ebbing away.

https://www.politico.eu/europe-poll-...nited-kingdom/

I think the Tories have the supposedly left wing BBC to thank for still having a lead. They have let them peddle numerous lies without questioning them, and have become little more than a sycophantic government mouthpiece since Covid. Only Good Morning Britain on ITV have took them to task and demanded answers, rather than just rolling over and boot licking like the BBC have done. It's pathetic that the Tory government refuse to be interviewed on GMB, they know they would be ripped apart so take the cowardly option of hiding away.
    Also Channel 4, who plug away consistently with cutting edge journalism, with the Tory hierarchy blacklisting them. No Tory Minister has been on C4 news for months. No C4 journalist was invited to ask a question at the daily death count briefings either.

Looks like there will be some 'limited access' to football stadia after Aug 1st?

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    This is worth a watch as well. 'Professor Carl Heneghan is Director of the Centre for Evidence Based Medicine at Oxford University'.One of the chaps who uncovered the NHE, 'anomaly'.

Page 61 of 366 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast