+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 614 of 954 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615616624664714 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 9536

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Fit a load of sh1te you speak min, worse than me ffs
    I'm pretty sure you must be on the wind up
    There are 42 football clubs in scotland. Only four get into Europe so yes I'd call getting into Europe a success.

It's not even a debate it's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    There are 42 football clubs in scotland. Only four get into Europe so yes I'd call getting into Europe a success.

get a grip min ffs

Really what a heap of sh1te you are spouting on here, really think you are on the wind up.
    But thats me over and out I'm nae going to bite any more

Regardless....... (oh ffs) SF

We are never prepared for Europe .

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    get a grip min ffs

Really what a heap of sh1te you are spouting on here, really think you are on the wind up.
    But thats me over and out I'm nae going to bite any more

Regardless....... (oh ffs) SF
    Agreed. I think I'm finding this sanctimonious version of S****hive even more tiresome than the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    We are never prepared for Europe .
    That's looking likely to be the case but it doesn't detract from the fact qualifying for Europe is something most clubs would kill for and our fans should see as success.

Even if we go out on Thursday we've had three wonderful adventures that are a welcome change from the humdrum nature of going to places like Motherwell or Paisley for the thousandth time.

Or do these people arguing the toss with me think getting into Europe is failure? Strange bloody logic if they do 😄

Beith 4-2 Largs Thistle

Cracking night for a game, mannies challenges galore(got more mannyish as Largs went down 3-0) the biggest pitch slope i know of in fitba, has to be an advantage to Beith. Beith trying their hardest to chuck a 3 goal lead. Good viewing. Nice folks on both sides too. Glad i went

M4 sport. Watching the Fradi v Dinamo Zagreb match 'elo' still 0-0.

No much wonder donsdaft took to them. Cracking stadium and electric atmosphere. Must remind him so much of Pittodrie 😄

That's looking likely to be the case but it doesn't detract from the fact qualifying for Europe is something most clubs would kill for and our fans should see as success.

Even if we go out on Thursday we've had three wonderful adventures that are a welcome change from the humdrum nature of going to places like Motherwell or Paisley for the thousandth time.

Or do these people arguing the toss with me think getting into Europe is failure? Strange bloody logic if they do ��
    Hold on you have clearly stated that we WILL qualify for the playoffs and then win that game as well???

Tims losing to Cludgie

Oh and by your logic from finishing 12th of 42 teams should be seen as a success

Page 614 of 954 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615616624664714 ... LastLast