+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 62 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m thinking roughly the same thing, except with Tottenham. ‘Stevie Archibald, mind him like? Do you? Do you? Had a beard, was on top of the pops with Chas n Dave. He played for us as well...’
    I think you are close, but Spurs have only recently came back into prominence, too long on the outside for a NE Gloryhunter to stay on the champions League sidelines.

I think it's Arsenal. London club so easier to get the plane down with Crawford, Toby et al. No real dons link but if you're going to be a gloryhunting guffball enthusiast, that doesn't have to always be the case. You can always lie and say it's because they play the most attractive football is why you travel such ludicrous distances to follow a football team you have no link to.

Your carbon footprint must be shameful min

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Doubt it. Champions League games are this man's bread and butter. I suppose that we should be grateful that he has deigned to impart some of that hard earned football knowledge gleaned from the high echelons of football on us serfs.

Personally I'd rather stab myself in eye with a dart than go to that bloated b0llocks.
    My bread and butter, aye ok then, that is why I spend most weekends at the side of a pitch in Aberdeenshire in División 1 East! when time allows like the semi final, I’ll spend time at Hampden and again when time allows, I travel to watch a team in England/overseas.......mind you, I have watched them in Scotland as well versus the once michty and in a CL qualifier.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    My bread and butter, aye ok then, that is why I spend most weekends at the side of a pitch in Aberdeenshire in División 1 East! when time allows like the semi final, I’ll spend time at Hampden and again when time allows, I travel to watch a team in England/overseas.......mind you, I have watched them in Scotland as well versus the once michty and in a CL qualifier.

SF
    Liverpool? How utterly boring. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by standfreefm View Post
    liverpool? How utterly boring. Why?
    f@cking gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaads

Liverpool? How utterly boring. Why?
    I must have been asleep when the once michty played in a CL qualifier, anyway, I do not have to explain or justify why I’ve travelled a fair bit watching a team with my chums, done it for some time when time allows and had many a laugh......

I must have been asleep when the once michty played in a CL qualifier, anyway, I do not have to explain or justify why I’ve travelled a fair bit watching a team with my chums, done it for some time when time allows and had many a laugh......
    To be fair, I had to read it a few times before it made any sense & I speak conversational glue.

I still don't get it.

But fair enough, you don't have to explain it to me. Just one point however. Your continual boasting is boring as hell. I couldn't care less about your chums, your travels, how many penfolds you spend etc. You don't have to mention it every post.

Report me if you want. But it's only a banter forum so I'm sure sure you will take it in the lighthearted manner it is intended.

I still don't get it.

But fair enough, you don't have to explain it to me. Just one point however. Your continual boasting is boring as hell. I couldn't care less about your chums, your travels, how many penfolds you spend etc. You don't have to mention it every post.

Report me if you want. But it's only a banter forum so I'm sure sure you will take it in the lighthearted manner it is intended.
    1. I don’t boast
    2. I lose penfolds, I don’t spend them
    3. Indeed it is a banter forum precious, I take for what it is and “report me if you want” ......thankfully I’m not insecure and cognitively just get on with life......you and the rest of the trolls on the half full minibus can do whatever.

As always

SF

precious?!? You're the one that refuses to share what p!shy guffball team you support.

"1. I don’t boast" - Don't worry, I'll keep you grounded and remind you of this if you ever do.

Anyway, as always, Keep The Blue Flag Flying High...

(last guess, I promise)

If that minibus is still half full, folk must be getting off it. Splitters

Page 62 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast