+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast

Thread: Europa League 2019-20 campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Glad to hear it. Always good to hear of ponsification failing.
    First place i was served an underage pint (pre ponsification)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    First place i was served an underage pint (pre ponsification)
    Are you sure you are not getting the Ferryhill Tavern (0/10 on the ponsification stakes) and the Ferryhill House Hotel (9/10) mixed up. The Tavern has been shut for about 6/7 years, but was always a proper “auld mannies bar”.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Are you sure you are not getting the Ferryhill Tavern (0/10 on the ponsification stakes) and the Ferryhill House Hotel (9/10) mixed up. The Tavern has been shut for about 6/7 years, but was always a proper “auld mannies bar”.
    No. The tavern was 'ponsified'. Turned it into more of a nose bag place than a proper boozer for filleters wanting a rapid pint. Glad to know the experiment failed.

Up the workers.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    If they play like they did in the first half tonight then we're in trouble.

On the other hand if they play like they did in the second half, we'll do them.

My prediction is a 3-1 win at Pittodrie followed by a 3-1 defeat in Budapest.

Don't let Jim Forrest take a penalty.
    Fit's that Puskas FC all about?

Get rid of a hell of a lot of settlers too.
    Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Which 'settlers' are you referring to, and why would it be a favourable outcome to 'get rid' .... I'm curious.
    Why?
    Well, for starters, since you are apparently an admin with powers to decide what folk can post with regard to taste and legality ( to paraphrase yourself) .... I would think it in your interest to take the opportunity to answer my question and reassure other members that your statement is not misconstrued in a way which gives the impression you are yourself crossing the boundaries of taste and legality.

As I see it, and I suspect others do also, this is on a par with your previous post refferring to "The Hamiltons"

....Oops sorry .... that was JJ .... I think ... ?? ... or was it you?? ... I forget.

Well, for starters, since you are apparently an admin with powers to decide what folk can post with regard to taste and legality ( to paraphrase yourself) .... I would think it in your interest to take the opportunity to answer my question and reassure other members that your statement is not misconstrued in a way which gives the impression you are yourself crossing the boundaries of taste and legality.

As I see it, and I suspect others do also, this is on a par with your previous post refferring to "The Hamiltons"

....Oops sorry .... that was JJ .... I think ... ?? ... or was it you?? ... I forget.
    No. Still don't see why I should be more specific.

Thanks for your interest.

No. Still don't see why I should be more specific.

Thanks for your interest.
    As I expected.

Well, for the record, when I see the word 'settlers' used, it usually refers to people of different nations living in a country which is not the land of their birth, or their official nationality.

Therefore, to use the term in a negative way constitutes racism, perhaps even hate speech ..... which I, and I expect others find offensive and abhorrent.

Of course, if this is not what you were attempting to convey, then maybe you might reconsider answering my question .... for the sake of clarity in addition to my curiosity.

As I expected.

Well, for the record, when I see the word 'settlers' used, it usually refers to people of different nations living in a country which is not the land of their birth, or their official nationality.

Therefore, to use the term in a negative way constitutes racism, perhaps even hate speech ..... which I, and I expect others find offensive and abhorrent.

Of course, if this is not what you were attempting to convey, then maybe you might reconsider answering my question .... for the sake of clarity in addition to my curiosity.
    Interesting thought process.

Interesting thought process.
    Aye, well at least Ah'm willin' tae share my 'interesting' thought process. Still await you tae do likewise.

Aye, well at least Ah'm willin' tae share my 'interesting' thought process. Still await you tae do likewise.
    I've already made it clear I feel no need to do so. Thanks for your continued interest.

Up the Dons.

Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast