+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Because if you suggest hint, insinuate, propose, allude to, intimate if you are something you're not, why would anyone do that, except to attempt to add weight to an opinion
    He will not admit that he is a lawyer/solicitor but hints very often that he might be which I think is intended to sway opinion
    So what.

Wanchai some people on here will be impressed by the views of a lawyer, you may not be admittedly. Kerr knows this and uses this to his advantage. Plus how many people would be confident enough to argue with a lawyer. Its what they do.

If I was to pretend to be somebody on here if it wasn't illegal to do so I would choose to tell everyone I was a Lawyer. Why? Highly qualified, respectable, hard to take on in an argument because that is the nature of their profession. If they were easy to argue down they would not be much cop as a lawyer. It carries weight. You are already one up on your arguee before you start the argument

Which also begs the question why does he have to tell everyone he is in the legal profession anyway. As you say who cares? There are very few people on here tell us what their professions are/ were. I certainly don't.

I would suspect one of the most highly qualified people on this board is mikemiller but you don't hear him saying what he does/ did to all and sundry to try to gain respectability. He argues from the point of view as being the same as anybody else hence his political views.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 04-05-2020 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Wanchai apparently it is a jailable offence to pose as a lawyer when you aint one. All I'm saying to Kerr is if you aint one careful what you say about yourself on here message boards have ears. If he is there isn't a problem for him is there?
    Big difference posing as a lawyer than saying youre a lawyer.

My guess is that the illegal element is to pose as a lawyer to con someone for personal gain; or to practice law without a licence gain.

Surely its not illegal to simply claim or pretend to be a lawyer.

Perhaps Kerr can google and clarify.

A little obsessed methinks 😂😂😂

How do you type this stuff, stuck so far up the jacksy of your MM partner in crime?

If you wish to discredit people bring a ****y weeny bit of evidence to the table FFS.

It’s hollow and it’s pathetic.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's perfectly in order to claim to be anything you like on an internet forum.
    Lord Lasterman of Thybergh

I've only speed read this huge thread

The one thing that I gleaned was that the idiot thinks that it is 'just a bit of flu'

He needs help

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    I've only speed read this huge thread
    Evidently.

Poor ol' Kerr is getting some hammer on here lately, I feel like sticking up for him, but I'm sure he'll cope. Anyway, who's going to take any notice of a steel erector/robot installer/pool cleaner/professional mingler/Disney character like me? My input would carry no weight at all, would it Roly?

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Poor ol' Kerr is getting some hammer on here lately, I feel like sticking up for him, but I'm sure he'll cope. Anyway, who's going to take any notice of a steel erector/robot installer/pool cleaner/professional mingler/Disney character like me? My input would carry no weight at all, would it Roly?
    Not unless you include grafter in that list it won't

All true CA, I kid you not. Remind me to tell you about the professional mingler bit when you've got a minute :-)

Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast