+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 629 of 954 FirstFirst ... 129529579619627628629630631639679729 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 9536

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I think you could give McInnes the keys to Fort Knox and we'd still not win the league. Money is great and very, very helpful but you still need talent and the right attitude.
    So the buffoon it is then. I wholeheartedly agree. No chance our club will improve until the head is cut off and replaced with someone a little bit more ambitious that actually cares about the lifeblood of the club.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    So the buffoon it is then. I wholeheartedly agree. No chance our club will improve until the head is cut off and replaced with someone a little bit more ambitious that actually cares about the lifeblood of the club.
    I agree as well,until Milne is gone from the club we will never improve as he has no desire whatsoever to win the league.

Beer at the fitba. How badly that's needed in Scotland.
    Being of a certain age, Ive NEVER had a beer at top flight fitba in Scotland. Thats startling and sad both...mind you, local leagues up north a different story

We need those german blokes walking about with the big weed killer tanks on their back and they spray beer into a tumbler for you.

Let's face it Pittodrie can be a fairly grim experience about 15:35 when you sober up and wonder why the hell you didn't just stay in the bar.

It's not something I worry about BUT I flicked on the game for a few minutes and within seconds I'd heard stuff about soldiers fighting and dieing, swords and shields and the uvf.

Now I'm not an expert on these things so it might be about games of throne it might be about actual battles but isn't it the kind of thing they just got battered for by UEFA?
    But, then, folks like you think it’s ok to shout ANYTHING at the fitba, so why would you care phit yer mates are singing?

Some folks are already ****ing it about a pasting at Iprix next month?

Why? Fcuk all to fear from them

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    But, then, folks like you think it’s ok to shout ANYTHING at the fitba, so why would you care phit yer mates are singing?
    Does your brain just automatically delete the parts of a post it doesn't want to see 😆

Maybe but there's definitely **** all to fear about us

Does your brain just automatically delete the parts of a post it doesn't want to see 😆
    When it comes to interloping hun cnutz like you, aye

Because they’re a lot better than us, FTH.

Page 629 of 954 FirstFirst ... 129529579619627628629630631639679729 ... LastLast