+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 923 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163563 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

tell you what is wrong with this country is pure greed by many companies who expect a too high profit margin then pressure managers out of their depth to push staff into doing stupid things.also i have to say this i have met the guy dominic chappel that tosser green sold bhs down river too. hes incompetent look up island harbour going into recievership thats same guy complete pillock and proudly i told him this to his face when at a do. i said this and walked out hes based from island where i live

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Tricky's stance might be a bit extreme, but if you substitute 'revolution' with 'proletariat pushback' he may have a point. And his rattling on about a 'Grand Plan' (he mentions the Kalurgi plan) might also be extreme, but in many areas of life there is an obsession with 'promoting diversity' which a cynic might say fits in with such a plan. I'm only making an observation here, but anyone observing the ethnicity of presenters AND chosen interviewees on BBC News, for instance, might be forgiven for thinking there is 'something going on'. Remember there's a non-racist remainer at this end of the pipe, I'm just teasing out some of the issues that cause people like Tricky, and millions of slightly less radical equivalents, to exist
    The whole BBC thing is an odd one Andy. I think a couple of years ago there was a BBC pledge to aim for one in seven presenters and actors being black or Asian. Personally I'm generally opposed to the concept of 'positive discrimination' as I believe in people being appointed solely on merit, but when you think that it's only about fifty years since the old 'no blacks, no dogs, no Irish' attitude was considered normal and consider some of the pejorative comments regularly aimed at those from different ethnic backgrounds then we might begin to recognise the need for their stance.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 04-08-2016 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    The whole BBC thing is an odd one Andy. I think a couple of years ago there was a BBC pledge to aim for one in seven presenters and actors being black or Asian. Personally I'm generally opposed to the concept of 'positive discrimination' as I believe in people being appointed solely on merit, but when you think that it's only about fifty years since the old 'no blacks, no dogs, no Irish' attitude was considered normal and consider some of the pejorative comments regularly aimed at those from different ethnic backgrounds then we might begin to recognise the need for their stance.
    Ramanag, I agree with you with most of that.
    Though the BBC at the moment are swinging too far the other way. They've been slated twice in recent weeks, for offering jobs, "no whiteys"
    Their stance has become very much a "stuff you" rhetoric.
    I believe in the "if your good enough" stance. Not because of what colour you are or who you know.
    The BBC forgets at times who pays it, it's funds.

People aren't idiots.

....but that helps make a point to some extent, because BBC news isn't swamped with Irish....

suprised theres any room for news after the cooking antiques and reloaction programmes

Sorry,Mangara, but whats your problem with dogs???

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Sorry,Mangara, but whats your problem with dogs???
    So glad it was you that said that Roger.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Can we all please make one thing clear.
    The Coundenhove-Kalergi plan, is not a myth/conspiracy/pipe dream/ fantasy.
    It is real work in progress by the EU.
    They even have a bloody prize in its name, given to those deemed to be pushing Europe in the right direction stated.

I'm sick to death of people in denial/ridiculing others/slaughtering opinions, for having obvious things pointed out to them. Why? Because they want to believe them or don't want to know. Same as the way, every person who questions immigration, gets labelled "racist".

Read it yourself and believe what you want. Study those who have been awarded it, then form an opinion.
    Derby fans get called sheep, you don't have to act like one. xxx

http://balder.org/judea/Coudenhove-K...er-16-2012.php

To be taken seriously Tricky you do need to avoid the more extreme overblown and xenophobic rhetoric that you come out with, as by and large this means that anything you post that may have grain of truth in it gets overlooked - and though you've toned down a bit, most of what you post is rabble rousing, which if posted by a person of a different ethnic background and directed at white people would gt you foaming at the mouth.

Also you have been called out on a number of so called "facts" which at best have been shown to be a very liberal interpretation to suit your agenda and at worst are just complete *******s or maybe you misinterpret these because your not very bright?

Anyway I note your not crowing about how post Brexit the economy seems to be OK wonder why that is?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Ramanag, I agree with you with most of that.
    Though the BBC at the moment are swinging too far the other way. They've been slated twice in recent weeks, for offering jobs, "no whiteys"
    Their stance has become very much a "stuff you" rhetoric.
    I believe in the "if your good enough" stance. Not because of what colour you are or who you know.
    The BBC forgets at times who pays it, it's funds.

People aren't idiots.

Yeah of course thats why without an understanding of diversity and unconscious bias, perfectly capable people who just happen to be female or not white were overlooked? Why the Metropilitan Police were found to be institutional rascist, cos after all its a proven fact that a persons likelyhood to have committed a crime can be identified by their ethnicity!

Come on guys, the argument about diversity is only one worth having by those who have a fried sliced spud on their shoulder due to some perceived injustice and who like to pick faults in systems to reinforce their view that evrything was OK in the "good old" days.

Well no it ****ing wasn't! And there is no "no whiteys" rule, thats more crap perpetuated by tabloid rags who pander to an audience who they know will lap it up!

If you believe in the "your good enough" stance then you will get what you are after...unless of course you werent born in the Uk and are interviewed by Tricky (According to one of your previous posts!!).

And you wonder why i laugh at you and don't think you have any credibility???

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Tricky's stance might be a bit extreme, but if you substitute 'revolution' with 'proletariat pushback' he may have a point. And his rattling on about a 'Grand Plan' (he mentions the Kalurgi plan) might also be extreme, but in many areas of life there is an obsession with 'promoting diversity' which a cynic might say fits in with such a plan. I'm only making an observation here, but anyone observing the ethnicity of presenters AND chosen interviewees on BBC News, for instance, might be forgiven for thinking there is 'something going on'. Remember there's a non-racist remainer at this end of the pipe, I'm just teasing out some of the issues that cause people like Tricky, and millions of slightly less radical equivalents, to exist

The trouble with the Proletarian pushback theory is that for one 37% of the total population voted leave and in amongst those were a fair number of older (50+ political or social conservatives) as well as people who really did think that voting leave would get £360 million into the NHs, those who just dont like having immigrants in the country (we are losing our indetity) and then those who were completely pissed off with getting the ****ty end of the stick and took the view that in or out of the EU life was pretty **** anyway.

The research thats been done on those who voted leave show that there is not a strong correlation between social class, or relative wealth and voting leave, rather there is a 75% probability that if your socially conservative, agree with the death penalty and hark back to the good old days you will have voted leave.

Page 63 of 923 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163563 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)